Breaking

This story is so highly demanded, and it's honestly awesome lol. Here you go, guys 😊

Chapter 10:

I woke up the next morning to a rude awakening. The covers were pulled off of my body before I was dragged by my feet to the end of the bed. I panicked and opened my eyes, seeing my dad glaring down at me.

"Your fucking mum thought it was a good idea to eat out with you last night, huh? You don't deserve that you worthless piece of shit." He sneered, though his words sounded sloshed and his eyes were red-rimmed. He probably just got home from the party, and my mum probably left for work.

"Wasting our fucking rent money on a sorry excuse." He tisked, and then his eyes locked in on the jacket at the top of my bed. He grabbed it and fisted it in his hands, showing it to me. "Whose is this? Who the hell gave this to you?" He roared.

"M-mum did." I stuttered out, feeling instantly awake and scared for my life. He scoffed, and I felt the first blow to my face.

"You will not lie to me, Liam. Your mum doesn't have money for a jacket like this. I never saw her buy it, and I would never let her buy it. Be a fucking man and deal with the cold. No, someone gave this to you. So who was it? Huh?" He pressed, his grip on my thivh tightening, and I hissed in pain.

"N-nobody." I cried out, and I gasped as the jacket was suddenly around my neck, my father tightening it enough to barely choke me.

"Oh, someone did. Was it your little boyfriend?" He asked, pulling on the jacket and cutting off any air to my lungs. I clawed at it as he continued questioning. "You probably gave up your body for it, didn't you? Fucking whore. Nobody gives a damn about you. Nobody would just give it to you." He said, and I was writhing, trying to get air through my nose again.

He loosened the jacket as soon as black dots filled my vision, signaling that I was close to passing out. "You're not leaving this damn room today. But first, basement. Now." He ordered, and I shook my head, desperate to just be left alone.

"What did I say about obeying?" He threatened and oulled me up by my arm. "Basement now. While I get rid of this filthy jacket."

And that was the rest of my weekend. Torture and pain as I bled even more on the floor of the basement. Then, I locked myself in my room, locking my window and closing the curtains as well. I didn't want anyone to see me this way.

My mum came home around two o'clock, and I was still lying awake, too sore and in pain to fall asleep. I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. I didn't want to cover up bruises with make-up. I didn't want to come face to face with Louis after what I saw. I didn't want to need a bully bodyguard to protect me from another bully. Most importantly I didn't want to be face to face with Zayn when he knew about my dad. There would be too much shame.

But I would go to school, and I would pretend there was no pain or suffering. I would pretend everything was okay.
------------------------------------------------------

"Aye, Payne!" I heard Louis' voice yell from the end of the hallway. I froze. He knew that I knew his little secret, but I would never tell. Not if he didn't want me to. Someone's sexuality was something they should work up the courage to reveal. It was delicate, and terrible when someone outed you if you weren't ready.

I closed my locker, turning to Louis only to be pushed against it harshly. "You didn't see a damn thing at that resturaunt, got it?" He growled. "You will stay away from him, and you will not tell a soul." He added.

"I won't." I said, thought it wasn't out of fear. I knew Louis would never really hurt me unless he wanted to deal with Zayn. Or unless Zayn gave the order to. "Louis, I know what it's like to be scared, but you don't have to be. I won't tell."