Yours

Here you go guys. Another update. Glad I could finish it because I feel so sick. Enjoy though 😊

And chapter question: Have you ever felt a really close bond with someone that you couldn't explain? It can be family, friends, or a significant other.

Chapter 30:

I woke up in Zayn's arms, feeling so warm against his chest and wrapped in his arms. Memories of the night we shared played like a movie scene in my mind, and I suddenly felt shy. Embarrassed by my somewhat animalistic need of pleasure. By how I allowed my body to control me in an obscene way. But it was still beautiful nonetheless.

I pressed a small kiss to his chest, smiling at the way I felt his heartbeat pick up for that split second. I looked over at the clock, seeing that we had to get up for school, and I could admit that school felt like the worst idea at the moment. I'd rather just stay laying around all day with Zayn, but I knew that wasn't an option. Besides, it was a Friday.

"Zayn." I whispered, shaking him slightly to attempt to wake him up. It was a new experience, and I couldn't help but see it happening again and again in the future. It was strangely something I looked forward to experiencing again.

"Zayn, we have school." I announced, a bit louder, and he rolled onto his side, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, and I felt him press a kiss to my shoulder with a small, sleepy smile on his face. It was an action that made me forget to breath for a moment.

"Can we just lay here?" He mumbled out, and it was tempting. It wasn't hard to accept the offer, but it wasn't like we could just continue skipping school without consequences.

"I wish." I confessed, running my fingers through his hair, and I felt so full and happy and calm as his thumb traced circles against my hip, the touch being smooth and so gentle. And I remembered how caring and understanding he was last night, making it so easy for me.

Still, the embarrassment for how I must have looked came clawing its way through, and I just wanted to hide away, but those thoughts were soon replaced as Zayn's lips worked up the expanse of my neck, pressing small and fleeting kisses to my jaw. They didn't have a sexual intent, and I found myself relieved to know he wasn't just in this for sex. Whatever this was, he was in it for me.

"I guess we can get up." He said, looking me in the eyes now, and I would never get over the amount of affection they always held for me. It was hard to believe someone could feel this way about me.

He got out of bed, and I was still hypnotized by how beautiful his bare skin was. His naturally tanned skin was beautiful, and I felt self-conscious as I climbed out of bed, feeling even more so as I realized I was in my boxers while Zayn was in sweats.

I stood there, realizing I didn't have any clothes here. I could wear my same outfit and risk further comments about me, or I could run home to change and barely make it to school on time if I run there as well.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Zayn walked over to me, and I barely noticed the way his eyes scanned my body, looking at me as if I was the best thing in the world, and that was intimidating. He cupped my cheek in his hand, offering a soft smile as he whispered "You're beautiful, princess." He pressed a kiss to my lips, and the tunnel I've already begun digging for myself just kept getting deeper. There was no way out, but I didn't want to leave in the first place.

"I'm not." I replied, not being able to believe the compliment. "You are. It's one of the many reasons so many people admire you." I confessed, and it was true. I constantly heard people mention how good-looking Zayn was, how beautiful he was, how absolutely flawless he was. But none of them knew he was beautiful on the inside as well.