(Extra 1) Wedding Day

So, this is a bit late due to me adding some extra stuff and taking their vows seriously, but here it is! A second extra scene will be coming soon! Enjoy :)

Liam:

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. It was all I could do to stop from puking. My stomach felt like it was churning constantly due to my nerves, and my whole body was shaking slightly, though you could only tell if you looked closely at my hands. My heart was beating a mile a minute, and every smile was glossed over with pure nervousness.

"Liam, you look perfect," My mum voiced, placing her hand on mine as she looked at me through the mirror. She seemed to understand my jitters.

"Thanks, mum. I'm just... so excited that I'm nervous, I guess. I wonder if Zayn feels the same. This seems to happen all the time on movies before the bride runs away," I said, trying to crack a joke to ease my racing heart a little.

"Lucky for us, there is no bride," I heard, and I turned to see Louis standing in the doorway. He was standing against the door, grinning brightly at me.

"Hey, Louis," I greeted, standing up and walking over to give him a hug. "Be honest, do I look as nervous as I feel?"

"Not at all," He laughed, and Harry stood from the chair he was sitting in to walk over to Louis. I watched as they shared a small peck on the lips.

They were married in September. Harry wanted an Autumn wedding because of the beautiful colours in the trees, and Louis was more than willing to give Harry whatever he wanted. Although, Louis was in charge of entertainment. He did an amazing job.

"I tried to tell him. He's just flustered right now," Harry smiled. "I was the exact same way, Liam. It'll get better as soon as you see Zayn down tbe aisle."

"You're honestly in better shape than Zayn is right now. He's nearly hysterical. He's worried about every little detail, and he's desperate to see you. I had to basically tie him to his chair to keep him from running over here to make sure you were feeling alright. Who would have known he'd be so meticulous and nitpicky?"

"You didn't really tie him to his chair though, did you?" I wondered aloud, and Louis shrugged.

"Let's just say he won't be leaving his room any time soon."

Harry gasped before lightly slapping Louis on the shoulder. Louis grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss to his knuckles with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding. No, I didn't tie Zayn to his chair. I just had a long talk with him. His aunt's taking care of the rest."

"I'm sure she is, but we have about five minutes left before the whole things begins. I think Zayn's in need of his best friend now, don't you?" My mum spoke up, smiling at Louis, who checked the time before cursing under his breath.

"Shit. I should get back. Break a leg everyone!" With a kiss to Harry's cheek and a nod my way, Louis rushed out of the room and down the hall.

    "He does know this isn't a show, right?" I teased, and Harry laughed lightly.

     "No, but it is almost time for you to go out. And if you're nervous, it's alright. Everyone's here for you. Me, your mum, Maya, Niall, Drew, Louis, Colette, and Myles. Just remember that."

     Myles. He's only been in Zayn's life for about six years now, but he was the only true father figure Zayn ever had. I expected Zayn to ask his aunt to walk him down the aisle, as I asked my own mum to walk me down, but he surprised both of us by asking Myles instead. It was a huge step for him, and his aunt was more than proud. We all were.

     Before I could even think of a thing to say, the door to the room was being pushed open and our wedding planner, a nice woman named Kathy Mills, gave me a smile.