Reliance

Two more updates for this week! Almost there.

Next chapter is a very important chapter, so I may update a bit later than usual in the day-- like maybe even near nine or ten o'clock because it has to be perfect.

I hope you're all doing okay, loves, and you can always message me about anything. Love you lot. 💕

Chapter 77:

"How many more boxes are there?" Louis complained as he walked behind me to Zayn's room.

My mum and I were moving a few boxes into Zayn and Colette's house, and Louis, Harry, Niall, and Drew decided to help us all move. My mum was getting the only guest bedroom available, and I was surprised both my mum and Colette agreed that Zayn and I would be fine rooming together. I guess it helped that I offered to just stay on the couch at first.

"Louis, you only took two inside, this being your second one," I pointed out as I set my box down onto Zayn's bed. Louis sat his right beside mine and let out an exaggerated sigh.

"That's not the point. The point is that I'm already tired of this. I'm much better at sitting and pointing at where to place things," He explained, giving an example as Zayn walked in with a box. He pointed at the bed and Zayn shook his head in amusement before setting the box down.

"Are you just going to do the pointing thing that you always do?" He asked Louis, not even seeming surprised by it.

"You mean this is a regular occurrence?" I questioned, wondering about all of the things and weird quirks that I would never figure out about their friendship. They've known each other for so long.

"Oh yeah. No matter what it is; camping, setting up a birthday party, decorating for the holidays, you can expect Louis to be there just pointing out where things go," Zayn admitted, laughing at Louis' offended look on his face.

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm the only one with any visualization. If it wasn't for me, half of those birthday parties would have been a bust," He defended, crossing his arms in front of his chest in defiance.

"No, if it wasn't for you I vould have eaten my cake at my tenth birthday party instead of having to clean it up off of the floor," Zayn reminded, making Louis simply turn away from him, muttering about people not knowing when they had it good.

"This is a lovely argument and all, but I think Louis' succeeding in doing what he set out to do," I said, making my way back out to the hall.

"And what is that exactly?" Louis asked, miraculously still gollowing behind Zayn and me to get another box from one of the cars: My mum's, Colette's, or Harry's.

"Wasting time," Zayn offered before shrugging past Louis with a flick to his head, ignitiating a war.

"Malik!" Louis yelled, chasing after Zayn into the living room, and I threw my hands up in disbelief. I was dealing with a couple of five year olds.

I rushed behind them into the living room and was met with the two of them wrestling on the floor, trying to make each other tap out first. They both seemed far too stubborn to submit, though, regardless of the painful expressions on their faces.

"Hey, Liam, your mum said that she's going back to get a few more boxes, and to let you know-" Harry started, walking into the room with a box in his hand. He cut himself off as he took in the scene in front of him. "What is going on here?" He asked in shock.

"A childish fight," I commented, making Zayn and Louis break apart with offended looks on their faces, which Harry and I both laughed at.

"I guess we're both the mature ones in our relationships," Harry teased, setting the box in his hands down on the couch and going over to fix Louis' hair a bit.