Gone Dark

Author's Note:

Woah so many reads, thank you all so much, you have no idea how much I enjoy writing and all of you inspire me to write more.

I have added a new story, it's a BuckyxReader story.

Yes, Daddy ♡-- Bucky Barnes x Reader Smut/BDSM

--- Chase's Pont of View ---

"Bucky Please."

He ran his bionic hand down the entire length of my body then came over and cupped my breast - I panted at his touches, it was odd feeling the bionic hand touching me so intimately.

"Are you begging me for it?"

"Please don't be like this."

He bit my neck and I found myself whimpering at the painful contact. I found myself threading my fingers though is hair, it felt amazing having him this close.

I have wanted to be this close to him since the first time I saw him.

Another thing that unnerved me was that the Winter Soldier and Bucky feel very differently, the way they kissed and the way they hold themselves, call it an aura - there was a difference and even in the dark I would be able to tell the difference.

"Why not, how come he get's all of your attention, I feel like I am getting fucking scraps from you."

"You know that's not true, I have loved you since I first saw you."

It was the honest truth, I was a teen when I saw a picture of him I had hoped that one day, when I was older and after the blip I would be able to be with him - yeah this was kind of a young girlhood fantasy come true - then turned into a nightmare.

"I was him during that, it was him that you first met, not me." He cried in frustration. Fucking shit, I knew it was a bad idea to activate him.

"It is, you net him have every part of you and you won't let me touch you, you won't even tell me why you wanted to see him..."

"Please just let this go Bucky, I am with you now, I need you!"

He lifted his head and fixed me with a very serious look, the darkness in his eyes scared me.

Looking at him I knew that something had shifted in his mind, in his emotions.

"You have spent more time with him than me. Tell me Chase, would you like it if I just gave into him - let that part of me have this body?"

"Stop Bucky please, this is insane."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck, tears started coming, they were tears of frustration as I kissed him neck and jaw.

"Don't say something like that."

"That's the problem isn't it - I know you love me, but you can't have us both Chase."

Hearing the words from Bucky's mouth sent chills down my spine - it was the perfect mimic of what The Winter Soldier had said.

"If you refuse to make the choice then I will make it for you, it's easy, it's just like flipping off a switch."

"Bucky."

He pushed himself off of me and he walked back to the dresser leaving against it, crossing his arms he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths.

I saw it happen.

And it happened without activation words - wasn't that like some kind of...impossibility.

The moment he opened his blue yes I saw the hardness behind them.

This Winter Solider stood before me.

"Give him back, please..."

I sat up and grabbing a blanket I held it up to me to cover myself, he narrowed his eyes at me then looked down, I saw he was thinking.

"I'm sorry...I can't."

He looked in real distress.

"LOKI."

There was a panic to my voice that shocked me to hear.

"Chase what on earth..."

Loki appeared beside me and he looked from me to Bucky, now the Winter Soldier, I watched him closely as his eyes went a bid wide.

"Shit..."

"You didn't know this was going to happen."

"No this is a variant, one I didn't anticipate..."

Loki walked closer to him, they looked at each other with contempt and disregard - you could taste the tension in the room.

"Honestly is key here, are you simply not letting him come back or is he refusing to..."

I didn't like how Loki phrased that question and I felt myself start to shiver.

"He's gone completely dark in me."