An Avenger

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and being used for sexual pleasure.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I sat at my chair and watched him make me a sandwich, I loved how gentil his movements were, it was such a stark contrast with how powerful he was.

I admired his shoulder muscles as they flexed with his movements.

I found that looking at his bionic arm I was turned on by it, I knew that it sounded insane but I loved ever part of him.

I he looked up at me then did a double take giving me a small if not somewhat confused smile.

"What?"

"Nothing, just watching."

"Just watching? I can see the desire that is written all over your face..."

"It's for the sandwich I swear, it looks good."

Then turned back to it and finished making it, getting a plate out of the cupboard he put it on it and handed it to me.

"Maybe I should leave the two of you alone... I'll be in the bedroom if you want something more satiated than the sandwich."

He sauntered by me slowly and smiled at me, I watched him go and instantly started eating as quickly as I could, knowing I didn't want to do this on an empty stomach.

When I was finished, I put away my dishes, and I checked in on the twins, they were sound asleep, closing the door I made my way to the bedroom, OUR bedroom.

Slowly I opened the door, I wasn't sure why I was so surprised at seeing Bucky, naked on the bed, his back was against the headboard, and he gave me a very sly smile when he saw me.

"Took you long enough."

I swallowed dryly, walking into the room I shut the door behind me and looked at him.

"Come here..."

I started walking forward.

"Take off every piece of clothing, I want to see all of you." Stopping mid step you did as you were told, but you slowly took off your clothes, you could feel the burning of his eyes on you, it made you feel self conscious but no in a bad way.

"You look so delicious... lay down on the bed."

I did as he said and I laid down on the bed, before I knew it he was off the bed, I moved up the bed but he grabbed my upper legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed to where my legs were hanging off the side.

"What are you..." I asked, even though I knew what he was going to do.

"I want to taste of you..."

I watched as he dipped his head down and his lips met with my warm core, I had to bite my tongue because I felt like crying out, the things he was doing this his tongue.

I started squirming and after a moment and he reached up with his bionic arm and held me down as I kept on eating me out.

"Stop fighting so hard and let me enjoy you, surrender doll." After a moment I did just that.

{3 Hours Later}

I watched as he dressed, he didn't cum in me until we had been together for a while, he was really drawing out my pleasure.

"Are you sure that you have to go."

He gave me a smile.

"I'll be back in a few days... I'll try not to wake up the kids as I kiss them goodbye, but if I do I'm sorry."

He left the room, my heart was slightly breaking at seeing him leave, but I knew that as an Avenger he had a job to do, and it would be unfair not to let him go.