Need This

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

Bucky whipped his eyes and put our daughter back in the crib, then gently picked up our son, the swallowed hard he turned to face me.

"Loki and Shuri said that having my children might have been hard for you, me being full super soldier and all...did the birth go alright?"

I felt tears come to my eyes, nodding.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there; they are so beautiful."

He gently put him down in the crib, I could tell my kids were tired, he slowly turned to face me and started walking over to me.

I felt like backing up but I didn't, on a deep level I knew that I wasn't in danger.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes."

He nodded, and looked down, he seemed almost scared to look at me in my eyes, I had to fight walking forward and wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him, as he was standing before me

"Do you still love me?"

I closed my eyes, thinking about it, I knew that I owed him complete honesty after all that I had put him through.

"I do. Bucky he really didn't give me a choice...my intention was to stay with you and raise our children together."

He walked forward, his Wakandan bionic hand resting on the side of my waist, I closed my eyes at the touch, his touch was always so sure and powerful, and that hadn't changed.

"I know, but I feel like you fell in love with him in the end, regardless of your feelings for me."

He was right, but I would say the truth, I really couldn't explain it so I just muttered "It's complicated..."

He moved back to the cribs and looked down.

"They are sleeping. We need to talk, then I will go if you want me to, but I don't want to go, I want to stay with you and our kids."

With his normal hand on my lower back, I felt so uneasy in a sexual way at his touch, he lead me out of the room gently pushing against my back to the front room, we sat down on the couch, he turned to face me.

I looked down ashamed, he put his hand under my chin making me look at him.

His blue eyes were intense.

"Tell me what happened, I want the whole story from your mouth."

I let out a sigh.

"Can you get me some water?" He nodded and I saw him quickly get up and go into the kitchen, opening the fridge and coming back, this house was filled with technology that I hadn't used, and I started to wonder if I should start using it.

When he handed me the water bottle I opened it and took a bit sip, setting it down, I took a deep breath ready to tell him everything.

"When I walked thought that time door, I went back into the time 1942, where I met you and Steve before you went to war, because I disrupted the timeline the past you never left, and when I pulled myself form that timeline, that version of you became obsessed with finding me..."

"And he found you and took you..."

Bucky moved forward and put his hand behind the back of my neck, pulling me forward into a kiss, the kiss was familiar and possessive, he pulled away from me.

"Do I have permission to do this?"

"Yes..."

"I have missed you...I know this is complicated, but please let me have you." He gently pushed me onto my back, I looked up at him somewhat shocked.

"Please?"

I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him forward, wanting him to kiss me, he stopped.

"Are you...after the kids, can I have you or is to soon?"

"No... I mean...yes you can have me..."

"Thank you..."

Things were messy and not resolved, but I knew that we needed this right, now, we needed to be connected right now.