Baby Names

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

(In Between Time)

I moved and went over in front of him.

His eyes tracked mine, my heart was racing as I saw the familiar and terrifying look of nothing behind his eyes.

Yeah, he was activated.

"How did that work?"

I asked this out loud, and he simply tilted his head and gave me a confused look.

"Solder...what happened to me in your timeline?"

I don't know why that was the first thing I asked, and not 'take me back home you handsome lunatic' or something along those lines.

"I found you, but you were different, I didn't want to hurt you. I loved...loved you...her."

"But you did kill me...her."

Shit, timelines like this can get confusing. 

"It was either me or you, you from my time was a super soldier killer..."

"Oh..."

Shit, how did I become that, did my grandfather Steve take the serum? Something that Loki said suddenly came back into my mind, I could basically hear him talking to me.

"Don't look to much into an alternate timeline, it isn't yours and you can drive yourself mad if you make comparisons."

As much as I wanted to dig in, my common sense told me to let it go. 

I got closer and basically put myself into his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes, his blue eyes looked back into mine.

I hated the dark void, the blankness in them. I had seen it to many times and it was unsettling.

I realized that I and I alone had done this to him, I should have ran from him back when I went to 1942 – but I was a selfish bitch and I wanted him, and I let him help me, I slept with him – knowing and playing with fate that he would love me.

And then I left him...I had made this monster. I put my head on his shoulder burring my face into his beck.

"Go back to sleep Soldier, the moment you wake up you will no longer be activated."

He gently pushed me off of him and pushed me down on my side, then he laid down next to me, his eyes closed.

I laid awake for a very long time, I looked over at him watching his breathing slow as he feel into a deep sleep. After a while I fell asleep to.

I woke up to being moved.

I shook my head making my brain wake up.

"James?"

"Give me your arms."

He flipped me over on my stomach, I struggled a little bit and he kept me there, but I obeyed and didn't fight when he took my arms.

He put them behind my back and I felt him use some kind of soft rope to bind them behind my back.  Then turned me to him, hands tied behind my back he made me straddle his lap.

"I love you so much doll... now I'm going to get us breakfast, but before we eat...I'm going to play with you... and we should pick baby names."