Insatiable

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, mentioning kidnapping, drinking and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

(Somewhere Between Time)

This Bucky was fucking insatiable.

It may seem strange to complain about a guy who is able to fuck you for a long while... but this was on a another level.

He had made me cum by eating me out, I was on my stomach now, and he had my hips raised by pillows and he was slowly pounding into my now sore pussy. This had been going on for at least 30 minutes.

"Bucky..."

He gently grabbed my hair and pulled it back, kissing my neck fiercely, it wasn't painful but it was somewhat uncomfortable. He let go instantly, kissing the spot where he pulled on my hair. 

"Try again doll..."

"James."

"That's much better."

He continued with his constant movements, I moved my hips, only making him go deeper, I let out a very loud whimper. 

"James please, I'm sore..."

"Are you doll?"

"Yes...please can I have a break?"

He let out a grunt and then put his cock deep in me, stilled, I whimpered and turned it into a moan as I felt his cum, hot in side me, with a slight growl he pulled out of me, and laid down on his stomach beside me.

His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard, he put his bionic arm across his eyes. I realized that he could control his orgasms...can my Bucky do that?

I got up slowly, stretching my legs, I was wobbly and unseady, yeah, he had fucked me more than I had...well...ever.

"I'm going to go and clean up."

"Shower is down the hall and to the left." He deadpanned.

I got up and wrapped a blanket around me, when I got to the bathroom I looked at the huge shower, it looked so inviting. Stripping down I stepped in, turning the water a bit warmer than normal and started washing off.

I felt myself look away when Bu...James came into the room.

He opened the shower door and stepped in and I turned away from him putting myself in somewhat of a corner of the shower.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you take me for so long, and I didn't mean to be so cold towards you."

"It's okay."

I whimpered a little bit as I said it, I had meant to sound strong and powerful and I was failing at that.

"No it's not, I just, I have missed you so much, there wasn't a day that I didn't think about you. I just...give me some time to figure out how to act around you. I am all yours doll, every part of me."

I turned around as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into the hug, enjoying having him so close, I let my body relax as he continued to hold me.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

"Are you alright?" Loki came up to stand beside me, I was watching Bucky sleep, we had no luck today finding her and he has been so stressed that I talked him into taking a sedative to help him sleep.

His face was serious, and I hated how worried and stressed he had been – however it told me how much he loves her.

"Yeah why?"

"Because you just confronted Bucky about sleeping with your great granddaughter... that couldn't have been easy."

"You know that I am not from the same timeline, right?" My voice was a bit more annoyed than I intended.

He tilted his head and gave me a look, I am from a destroyed timeline, and he pulled me out. I let out a sigh and walked away.

I knew that Bucky was worried that she would fall in love with the other Bucky, but if she is anything like I imagine she is... I had a feeling, call it a gut feeling because I'm related to her – I think it might actually be a possibility.

Going off of what Loki observed when she went back into 1942 – she is already half in love with him, and if she falls in love with him – that will destroy her timelines Bucky.