Part 64 - Cat & Mouse

A/N:
Let's continue with our Jimin, why don't we? :3

Short update: The Q&A will be posted at the 1 year anniversary of this story - so if you have another question - feel free to shoot it our way ;)

I really want to thank my Patreons for their support this far - you really help me out 💜 Thank you all - and thank you for Kikyeee for your continued support 💜

I really want to thank my Patreons for their support this far -  you really help me out 💜 Thank you all - and thank you for Kikyeee for your continued support 💜

"I haven't been able to get that first morning out of my head. It's kind of confusing me."

There you finally said it.

"O-oh?" Jimin cocks his head to the side, a small, but genuine smile gracing his lip. "Is that so?"

Keeping your gaze low, you give a slight nod.

"Hearing that..." He releases your hair, his hand moving down yourcheek, caressing it before he cups your chin between his thumb and forefinger."Makes me quite happy, princess."

"Really though, Jimin. I don't feel like that's a good thing." Your gaze goes towards your bedroom door, where just moments ago, Taehyung had left in such an odd manner.

Jimin, noticing your expressions, lightly tugs your eyes back to him.

"Whatever the problem is with Tae, it will get figured out. Now, what matters right now..." He rubs the pad of his thumb against your skin. "Is you..."

Your heart thundering in your chest, all you could do was keep on breathing as his thumb moves in circles until it brushes your lips slightly. His finger cold, it still sends warm shivers down your body. You close your eyes and tilt your head back as his thumb falls in between your lips.

He slides his thumb along the inside of your lower lip, pulling it down slightly. You to moan quietly, but not quite enough. Jimin's tongue pokes out from between his full lips and glides against them.

Letting out a soft whine, you follow his tongue as it traces the fullness of his plump lips. You remember those lips, how they felt against yours. Though his kiss had been quick and hard, you had felt just how soft his lips were. And then there was... you gulp as you remember just how those lips felt as they were moving across your skin, your core, and how he had used them to-

You don't know how your face could turn any redder, yet, as Jimin slowly inches his face towards yours, your cheeks get even hotter.

"I knew it was going to be a fuck you'd never forget." He hums, his face so close you could feel each slow breath he took.

Jimin wasn't entirely wrong. Although the feeling of just how much power he had beneath his small build, it had been the entire experience of the foursome as a whole.

And so again, your mind wanders to how the three of them had made you feel. Neither of them was like the other. Each brought a euphoria that made you experience bliss on a different level.