Part 71 - Y/N - Master

A/N:
A new part of TK - and as you might have noticed, I changed up the tile a little bit.

Although I feel the way we are writing this should be explanatory by itself, I get that some have been confused - and adding the name of the POV in the title is something I'm totally fine with adding. The older titles will be updated as well, but it is not a priority right now - but will happen when I get around to it.

I hope this will help those that got a bit confused when we circled through the boys' POVs.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy our newest part - "Master".

The corner of his lips curves into a small smile. "Do you want to taste me, Love?"

His sultry voice, mixed with the visuals of him touching himself before you, causes a low moan to escape your lips.

"Seems you do..." His hand stops moving, seemingly ready to give you what you want. But then he stops; his hand cupping around himself as he looks you deep in the eyes. "I will still need to hear you say it."

Gulping, your mouth is watering in anticipation as you nod; your eyes never leaving his. "Yes, I do. Please let me taste you... Master."

With a smirk of satisfaction, he frees himself from the confinement of his swim trunks.

You gaze in awe at the man before you, taking in every single detail.

He grips himself, sliding his hand up and down his length; causing it to harden even more - as drops of precum begin to escape from the tip.

Your eyes lock back onto his. Without a word, your body moves on its own; sinking onto your knees in front of him; your fingers dragging, caressing, his front as you lower yourself down.

His skin is warm under your touch, his skin smooth and welcoming. Your fingers finally arrived at his pulsating member. Raking through his dark curls, you fasten your grip, pulling him towards you as you take him into your warmth.

"Mmmhm~" The hum that emits from his lips urgers you on, and you swirl your tongue around the girth of him; taking in the salty taste of him.

He tastes so good, the salty taste of him mixing with the one from the water - making you only want more.

"I will move now." Taehyung informs you, his hands tangling into your hair and pulling on it as he begins moving; fucking your mouth at a steady pace.

You suck your cheeks in, tightening the space around him. The grip he has on your hair becomes stronger as he tugs at it harder. While his thrusts stay at a steady pace, the time he takes to pull back increases.

Hitting the back of your throat, he holds you for a few seconds longer, and only as your eyes begin to water, he finally pulls back - letting you breathe, before repeating the process.

"Ah-ah~" The satisfaction in his grunts grows as continues - using you fully to his pleasure.

You love it - love watching him like this.