✨ AN: 'Tropical Kiss' IS BACK ✨

Dear Readers.

It's been years since we last published a new part, and it has been gnawing at me, as this is a story that I really want to complete - for you and well for myself.

I want to begin by expressing my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for your patience and support. Over the years, I've received messages and encouragement, which have all meant the world to me, and I can't thank you enough for sticking around and staying interested in what will happen.

So, I want you to know that finishing 'Tropical Kiss' will be a top priority for me in the coming months.

There will, however, be a few changes.

Firstly, this story will not be a collaboration from this point on. As much as I've enjoyed collaborating on this project, our situations and priories are no longer the same, so if this story is to be finish, I will have to do it solo.

Secondly, there will be a change in writing style. Up until now, it's been written in 2nd person point of view and in the present tense. However, in my other stories, I normally write in the past tense, with 3rd person point of view, and after thinking it through, I have decided to adapt to this style for the rest of the story.

The reason for this is that it will be faster for me to write when I don't have to keep in mind the change in tenses and the grammar used for 2nd person point of view. Another reason is, that if I ever go back to do a proper rewrite of 'Tropical Kiss', I would probably change it up to fit my current style.

I understand that this change in writing style may come as a surprise, but it's a practical choice that will help me continue the story more efficiently. I hope you'll enjoy the new style just as much, as it's the best guarantee that I can bring you the conclusion you've been waiting for.

Something else I want to mention is how much having a connection with you guys mean to me. Your feedback and support has always been the biggest source of inspiration and motivation for me. So don't hesitate to reach out through comments, direct messages, or to join in our DisCord community. Knowing that you're there and hearing your thoughts and guesses really keeps me motivated and on track with my writing.

With these changes in mind, I'm excited to bring you the next part of the story. Are you ready? I know I am - and I can't wait to share it with all of you.

Thank you for being a part of this adventure with me. I'm looking forward to continuing to create this story together with you - whether you're coming back after 3 years, or first found this story today.

Now, let's move on to 'Part 73 - JK - Serious'

With love,
FictionFairy

With love,FictionFairy