Part 31 - Not your Last

You let out a sigh as you feel a warm softness slide through your lower lips and up towards your bud. His breath as he breathes out sends shivers of anticipation through you as you clench your hands on the mattress underneath you. Sliding his finger between your folds and gently applying pressure against your clit.

You gasp your arms pulling him closer to you. "Mmmmmmhhaaaaa..." Moaning louder, you let go of all worries - not caring if anyone else would hear you. You couldn't hold it in anymore. All you knew is that you wanted him. Every part - the good and the bad.

"Yes, love, just like that." He gives you a smile filled with love as his eyes soften with affection. "Don't hold anything back. Just lean back and enjoy. Let me treat you - treat you like you deserve."

Moving his finger gently, he uses his thumb and index finger to hold your lips apart as he moves his face in. He gently sucks you into his mouth then runs his tongue over your clit and down your slit, giving your bud a soft pinch.

Your hips buck upwards, he chuckles the vibrations pushing your further into the pleasure he was giving you.

"Mhmm, ah, Ta-aae~" You're squirming around under him; your mind beginning to spin into a daze of pleasurable waves. "Ah, I-I'm...MMmm." You bite your lip, fighting not to release, but to stay on the cloud he's creating for you. "Ah, can't." Panting, you look down at his head where it is nudged between your legs. "T-tae."

"Just let go, love. This will not be your last."

"Mmmmmm, aaahhhhh!" You cry out as he gives your clit one last flick and you release.

He sucks and cleans your juices from you before he gently kisses and nips between both of your thighs, giving them a firm squeeze for good measure. Proceeding, he trails loving kisses and nips up to your pelvis, where he traces his tongue along the bone.

Even though you had just released, you could already feel the next wave swelling up from deep within.

Taehyung smiles against your burning skin and continues his journey of kissing and nipping. From your navel, and up to the base of your neck, where he stops, bites, and sucks hard.

Moaning out, you reach out for him and cup his face in your hands and bring his eyes to yours. Gazing into them, you see the collective love you have received ever since you met. His smiles, his laughs, his kisses...

"I love you." You hadn't meant to say it, but the words had come by themselves, and they were nothing but the truth itself. "Nobody else. Just you."

"I love you too, Y/N. For there will never be another as captivating." Taehyung whispers into your ear as he gently eases himself into you.

You sigh from the feeling of him filling you, and as he begins to move his hips in slow sensual motions, your lips crash unto his.

Your bodies melting together, they quickly find the pace and rhythm that exist only for you. Your movements; strong and deep, yet light and caressing, you're moving, pressing, building each other up with each stroke.

Your hands glide up and down his back while your legs wrap around his waist - giving him even deeper access to your core.

"Mmmmm, yes... ahhhhaa, that's it. You feel so good, Y/N... h-haaa." He moans into your ear; his silky voice flowing through you like the waves just outside the tent.

Enveloping his arms just above your head. He picks up his pace, driving himself into you all the way to the base.

Free from all doubts, you throw your head back and let the moans roll out as each thrust gives you another burst of pleasure and brings you into blissful existence. Tightening your lower mussels, you squeeze him in rhythms to his thrusts, and biting his lips lightly - doing what you can to add to his pleasure.

"Mmmm, fuck..." He growls and you can sense that these small actions of yours nearly had pushed him to the edge.

Suddenly he pulls out from within you. He kisses you gently on the lips, before flipping you over, and onto your stomach.

"Up..." He commands giving your ass a slap.

Wanting, your vagina pulsing from the sudden lack of his affectionate strokes, you raise your butt in the air and swirl it around in a seductive manner. Doing so, your lower lips rubbed you gently, and you could feel the already created liquid begin to drip down and cover your thighs.