Part 70 - Salty Sweet

A/N:
* casually drops by with another part of our collab *

Thank you for all the support from my patreons - and especially KerriBeari for her support of now 1 year <3

Closing your eyes, you let a whimper escape your lips, leaning yourself against him; his touch.

"Hmmm?" He hums, as his fingers trail slowly from your jaw down the side of your neck.

Your body shudders with excitement as a moan escapes your lips. By this point, you know that he's just teasing you - preparing your body for what will come - for him.

"What was that you were saying, love?" His fingers continued down to your throat, his fingers scratching it.

You gasp, the pain surprising you, yet, making you all the more eager for him.

"Tae, let's just-" Your words drown, your throat cleansed, as his hands squeeze your neck.

You moan louder this time; his lips brushing against yours, releasing your throat a short second only to let his fingers squeeze your throat again.

"Mmmm, please don't be mean." You whimper, feeling the heat between your thighs increase each time he applies pressure to your neck.

"I'd never be mean... Not to you... Never." His words are spoken between kisses as his hand is massaging the side of your throat; adding pressure, but not enough to cut off your airflow entirely.

"Tae~"

His other hand was moving, slowly along the side of your body. "Never... Not even..."

His movement stops.

You open your eyes. You hold your breath, this time not because of his choke, but from his words.

The way he pauses between each word has your heart racing, your mind spinning, wondering, about what would come from his lips.

"Do you want me to stop?" He coos. His lips are barely touching you, and his fingers are gripping your throat so lightly that he is barely even there.

"No, Tae... " You blink as tears form in your eyes. "Don't... I need you."

"How much?" His voice falls an octave - his question filled with power. "Tell me, Y/N. How much do you need me?"

"As much as I need the air I breathe." You squeak; wiggling underneath him as your arms become anxious to touch him.

Smirking at your answer, he nips at your neck, "Mmmm, your skin tastes salty and yet..." He nips and nibbles at your skin, "So sweet, Y/N."

"Tae, I want to~ah~" You moan as the assault on your neck makes you even wetter for him.

"What do you want?" He asks between nips; well knowing how it causes you to squirm.

"I-I want to touch you." You say as you bring a hand to his now damp hair and grip it slightly, and is rewarded with a low moan from him.