₀₆

TW: torture.
Some actions in this chapter may trigger you. If you feel uncomfortable please skip this part. Thank you

"Now— Phil. Tell me what you were doing at the theatre" Felix spat, walking around the boy's body, the tip of his knife scratching slightly his sweaty skin.

The male kept his mouth shut, making Felix roll his eyes "Faster please, I need to make some cookies" he said calmly, pushing gently the tip of the knife in the soft skin between the last ribs. "If you are a good boy, you will get one"

Phil gulped, feeling how he was going to faint from dehydration and the constant pain in his side. Felix started craving little freckles on his left side, humming a song.

"You know, I'm thirsty— do you want something to drink?" he asked, going to the table that had two glasses and a bottle of water. He poured water in one glass and took a pink straw.

Stop being such a softie, just kill him already.

I need to fool him somehow.

Phil looked at him confused when Felix came with the glass and approached him, helping him take the straw between his lips so he could drink. "I don't really like to do this. Brings bad memories" he said, holding the glass still so the male could drink how much water he needed.

"And I know how it feels to be tortured—for years" he shrugged, "Do you want more?" Phil shook his head and Felix put the glass on the table.

"And I think you know how torture is, so, I am going to ask simple questions without even moving a finger and you'll answer. No pain, no dirty blades" Felix said, taking a chair and sitting down.

Phil nodded and Felix smiled at him "What were you doing at the theatre?" "Talking with the boss," Felix nodded, resting one leg on top of the other. "What were you talking with 'the boss'"

Phil bit his lip thinking how to answer without spilling any information. "We were talking about the received stuff" he said after a few minutes. Felix hummed, playing with the ring on his finger. "What kind of stuff?"

It was a habit now, playing with that ring. He doesn't remember from where he got it, but it bought comfort. Whenever he felt anxious or just bored, he would turn the ring around his finger.

Phil grimaced, choosing to die than to say this and be killed by his boss. "Don't test my patience. It's not too good these days, Phil dear"

The boy nodded, gulping again. "Guns and drugs"

Felix raised his eyebrows, resting his elbows on his knees. "What kind of drugs" "I don't know the names" Felix waved a hand in dismiss "Me neither, but I'm sure you know their chemical formulas." he pointed with the beautiful blade at him.

The boy didn't say anything and Felix started to lose his patience. He got up and started craving things in his skin, waiting for an answer. "C22H28N2O (fentanyl)" the boy muttered, gritting his teeth in pain.

Felix grinned, looking at Phil, not paying attention to what he was craving in the skin. "Fentanyl. Next?" "Acetaminophen" "Good boy"

Blood dripped down on the floor, Felix taking a dirty rope and cleaning the blood from Phil's skin. "Continue please" he said, gulping when he saw what initials he craved in Phil's skin.

"MDMA with alcohol"

"C24H32O4S (Duraspiron) + KCl (potassium chloride)"

Felix just stared at the craved skin. He shook his head and started cutting the skin above the letters HH & LF, Phil crying at the sudden act.