₉₂

Everyone was buzzing with adrenaline and excitement while Felix's body was filled with dread.

He wanted to be home in Hyunjin's arms, cuddling in the late morning while Soonie and Dori would scream their lungs out in hunger, running down the hallway and Minho cursing them.

But instead he was walking up a fucking hill, his small fingers lacing tightly between Hyunjin's.

He held the male's hand for dear life.

It felt like if Felix let go of his hand he would fall into a dark hole and never see Hyunjin again.

He was terrified.

Just feeling the tall grass rub against his pants made him nauseous knowing it grew out of the ground named 'Australia'.

He never hated grass more than now.

He hates everything currently.

He still didn't understand why he had to come here.

Why was everyone acting so strange?

Why was everyone so tense?

"Hyunjin, am I dramatic or do I make the situation more tense?" he asked, his grip on the male's hand tightening. Hyunjin shook his head and stopped, trying to catch his breath. "Absolutely not. Actually everyone is worried for you, pretty boy"

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's right hand and kissed the back of it "Chan makes the whole situation tense with that bitch of an assistant"

Felix nodded, looking over his shoulder when he heard Zariyah's laugh. She was talking with one of the Manns, her hand holding his forearm while he carried her things.

The male looked mesmerised.

"Right now I am really questioning who the hypnotist is. Jeongin or her."

Felix chuckled, moving his attention to his boyfriend.

Even in this lovely situation Hyunjin was beautiful. Somehow this morning, after showering, his usually straight hair curled slightly, especially at its ends giving a wavy texture and sweet heaven, Felix was obsessed with how handsome his boyfriend looked.

It looked familiar like he had seen Hyunjin with wavy hair before but he couldn't remember when and where. But he could clearly remember how his curtain bangs curled around his cheekbones and ears exactly the same like now.

Tucking a few wavy strands of hair behind Hyunjin's ear, Felix caressed his cheek, smiling slightly. "You're adorable with this hair" he muttered, pecking his cheek making the older male blush furiously.

Minho whistled, making the two males groan and step back. "Drop the gooey shit, lover birds. We have business to do."

Hyunjin licked his lips and pulled Felix closer to him. "Then stop sucking your fiancé's face each time someone stops and rests for a few minutes. We have business to do!" he shouted, dragging Felix after him and laughing when he heard Minho curse.

"Oh, by the way, this is what my natural hair looks like," Hyunjin muttered.

Felix stopped in his tracks, making Hyunjin stumble back. "Hold the fuck up. Your hair isn't naturally straight?" Felix gasped when Hyunjin shook his head. "Then how—"

"The hair treatment I use makes my hair straight"

Felix opened and closed his mouth before dragging Hyunjin up the hill "I am banning that hair treatment from the house. This is unacceptable, all my life I lived in a lie"

Hyunjin laughed, trying to catch up with Felix's hurried steps but failing. He tugged the younger's hand, still laughing, trying to slow him down. "Felix, slow down—"