₀₈

It's been a rough week for Felix.

He tried to ignore Chan as much as he could and avoid Hyunjin at the same time.

His mind was a complete mess. A storm of words, confusing feelings and annoying voices.

He was so angry. Fuck, he was fuming.

Hyunjin's drunkenly words kept wandering around his head

Those annoying voices inside his head made everything harder than it was. Twisting Chan's and Hyunjin's words, making Felix believe something that didn't make sense, at all.

Chan is tired of you. Can't you see it?

So bold of you to assume Hyunjin feels something else for you other than hate.

You're fucking sick. Do you know tha—

"I know! Now shut the fuck up, oh my God!" Felix shouted, pulling at his hair as he got up from his messy bed.

He needed to get out of that suffocating room. It was too overwhelming.

He left the room, sighing when felt the chilly air from the dark hallway snap him out of the foggy sensation. He started calming down, the rage blending slowly into calmness.

He walked quietly down the hall, ignoring the eyes looking at him from the dark and the slight whispers calling him.

Stepping into the elevator, Felix pressed the penultimate button, curious of what's on that floor considering he have never been there since they moved into the building.

He hummed a random song, a buzzing feeling settling in his gut.

The doors opened, warmness hugging Felix's body. He stepped into the hallway, impressed by the way it looked. The walls were painted in a warm shade of beige and beautiful plants hanging from the ceiling or sitting in a pot against the wall. It gave a homey feeling, compared to the dark shades the rest of the floors had.

Felix frowned when he saw a single door at the end of the hallway, which was more smaller than the others inside the building, two grown yuccas sitting at each side of the door. He smiled, touching the sword shaped leaves, reminding him of his favourite sword.

Turning the doorknob, he heard a faint beeping and a red light flashing. He looked behind a yucca, seeing a digital screen lock requesting a fingertip. I guess this is the end of exploring this floor.

Put your thumb on the screen.

"This is stupid, it won't wor—" He placed his thumb over the screen, letting his intrusive thoughts win and gasping softly when the door opened slightly.

"Okay. It works" he whispered, pushing the door open and walking inside the room, his mouth agape.

Two of the four walls were completely made of glass, giving a breathtaking view of Seoul, the sun rising from behind the mountains in powerful shades of purple, pink and orange. Taking a deep breath, the strong smell of citrus and green apple hit him, making his body unconsciously relax.

Looking around, he felt his heart drop.

He was inside an art studio, different flowers scattered across the corners of the room, a small black bookshelf sat in the far corner, the golden titles of the old classic books winking in the soft light of the morning.

It was beautiful... everything about that room, but what made Felix's heart slam inside his chest, ready to jump out of his body were the paintings hanging on the walls and scattered messily in the room.

Paintings with him.

"What the fuck..." Felix whispered, walking further into the room, seeing a canvas sitting on a wood stand, a chair with three legs sitting in front of it and on a small table beside the canvas were paintings and a cup of dirty coloured water.