₁₀

Felix dusted his hands, giving Changbin the sleeping drug. He took a bullet, carefully inspecting it.

It was a 7.62 bullet, at the base of it was engraved a small 'S' making Felix smirk. Those small pieces of bronze/gold/silver were made by Changbin and Jisung; they engraved on each bullet their representative letter. Jesus— they were loading those bullets in the guns made, again, by them.

I still remember when we were playing Uno and gossiping about boys and girls.

The older began to soften the tip of the remaining bullets with the freshly made liquid making sure it had the perfect amount before pushing them across the table.

Jisung put the bullets back in their compartments. "So the golden ones. Sleeping drug. The silver ones. Poison. And the bronze ones. Paralysing drugs. Let's not forget about the classic ones that are dark gold"

Changbin and Felix nodded, grabbing their weapons and loading them with bullets. Felix called Minho on FaceTime waiting for him to answer as he looked at his cuticles.

"Yes?" Minho asked, holding the phone way too close to his face that Felix could only see only his nose and left eye. "Hyung, can I get my knives?" Minho only nodded, looking up at something that caught his attention. "Love ya," Felix sent a kiss, ending the call and running out of the lab.

Jisung made the cross sign "God, let the poor people escape with an easy death" "Amen" Changbin murmured, making the cross sign with Jisung, looking at the ceiling.

Felix choosed three knives from the table, hiding them under his clothes and putting a sword in its sheath that was attached to his back. "I'm ready," he said, and the boys left the lab with their weapons in a crate, carried by Changbin.

"We have the 9mm, 5.56 and 12.7 bullets ready?" Changbin asked, taking a suppressor and and scope, attaching them to the sniper rifle.

"Yes sir!" Jisung said, putting a sidearm (C96) on Changbin's gun belt.

"Okay, go get ready"

***

After washing and changing their clothes, they all meet in the van, Jisung handing the weapons to each member and Felix explaining the meaning of the bullet's colour in each ammo can.

Jeongin did not receive a weapon but two swords sharpened by Changbin and anointed with a solution made especially by Felix.

He really looked good, swords attached to his back, winking from behind his shoulders.

The car started and Minho explained the mission. They will be the backup for one of their allies who were making some deals with a rival gang. When the gunfire will be heard, they will enter the building to fight and kill them. Simple and beautiful.

Felix felt the adrenaline rush through his veins, finally having the opportunity to smell fresh blood and feel the knife cut skin.

His skin started itching and his eyes moved by their own towards the front of the vehicle, making eye contact with Chan through the rear mirror. Rolling his eyes, he turned towards Minho.

"We're changing the teams a little bit. Changbin will be with Han, Chan and Seungmin; I.N. with Felix, Hyunjin and me. Keep an eye on the members and when you have to break apart, go with your original partner."

"Changbin, put the toy down," Minho muttered, opening a box and pointing to a portable MG-42. Changbin gasped, taking the machine gun in his hands and looking at it amazed. "Look at this beautiful chick— I would kiss you now but Ji will kill me"