₅₂

"Get in the van boys! Come on, fast" Chan shouted, starting the engine and ready to press the gas pedal.

Everyone jumped in the car already half naked, hurriedly putting on their fighting clothes.

They were bumping into each other, Jisung helping Jeongin to pull his pants up, making the younger yelp when he pulled them more up than needed.

"Damn it Han, I still need my balls" Jeongin muttered, fixing the scabbard on his back and placing the swords securely.

Jisung just laughed while taking off his shirt, Hyunjin throwing him a bulletproof shirt from the other end of the van along with gloves.

Chan was driving fast, turning his wheel aggressively, making everyone in the back of the car smash against the walls. "Goddamn it Bang, drive more normal, I almost flew out the van!" Seungmin shouted, securing the belts on Changbin's body as the latter put the guns on their holsters.

Minho whistled, making them shut up and keep helping each other put their clothes on. "Okay, so. Everyone will be with their partners. Chan and Seungmin will be at the back of the building, watching everything as Changbin is up with the sniper." Minho instructed, pulling his pants up and putting a belt on.

"Jeongin with Hyunjin and Felix, get your best moves when the fight starts, there will be a lot of samurais and even ninjas."

Everyone hummed, getting their weapons ready and checking if everything was right.

"Han with the Ateez team will be helping the trafficked people and sedating the guards from there"

"What about you?" Chan asked, slamming his feet into the breakers when they reached their destination.

Minho smirked, putting 4 little boxes in his pockets. "Kill that son of a bitch"

"Just be careful" Felix said, tying Hyunjin's hair into a ponytail. He held the red ribbon with his teeth as he gathered all the black strands in his hand.

Minho nodded, clapping his hands and rubbing them. "Let's go! The other teams are already in their positions"

They got out of the van, walking silently to the building where Hyun was right now.

"You okay?" Hyunjin asked Felix, rubbing the back of his hand.

Felix nodded, frowning as he checked his swords. His grip tightened on Hyunjin's hand as he felt himself dissociating.

Felix got on his tippy toes and pecked Hyunjin's lips, exhaling deeply. "Something will happen that will have a big effect on us. I can feel it. I am scared, Hyunjin" he whispered before his whole demeanor changed.

Chain pulled away his hand harshly and walked in front, rolling his shoulders and cracking his bones.

"I am scared too, Felix" Hyunjin whispered, swallowing the lump in his throat and getting ready to fight.

It was finally the big day, and he will not let Hyun slip this time from under his hand. He will get his revenge today.

"On positions" Minho said, everyone ready to hear the next command.

"Han and the Choi's, get the people off the vans" "Copy that"

Jisung, Jongho and San walked fast towards the vans, hiding behind them as Changbin shot the guards in their arms, sedating them. After the guards collapsed, the males were quick to open the locks and groan.

"There are at least 100 people... almost all of them drugged," San said, rubbing his forehead.

"Where are you? I'm going to park there" Peniel said, "Behind the building, three big vans are parked next to the abandoned fabric"

In less than two minutes, Peniel parked the van next to the other cars, Eunkwang, Sungjae and Hyunsik jumping out of the car and going to help the others carry the victims.

"Thank fucking God I got the big van for today" Peniel grunted as he put down in the trunk a woman.

The woman woke up and started crying, struggling to untie her hands and squirming around. Peniel took off the gag and placed his finger over his lips. "Keep quiet if you want to not get caught" he whispered, untying her hands and feet.

"Please help me" she sobbed quietly, her body shaking in fear. The male nodded, caressing her face "That's what we are doing, now untie the other people from here, they are still under drugs"

The woman nodded, getting up on shaky legs and starting to untie the rest of the people.

As they finished moving the people in their van, Peniel started the engine and got out of there along with the others. Jisung with San tied the guards and locked them in one of the vans while Jongho fumbled with the far fuses, stealing a few and making sure the cars would not work anymore.

"Done" they said, hearing a hum. "Go and help the others"

***

Minho and Seonghwa walked silently in the last building, making sure they hid the little box really well. They heard steps walking towards them, hiding in another room as they listened to the measles speak.

"They took the hostages. Fuck!" one of them said, pacing around the room and pulling at their hair.

"He is going to kill us,"

"Calm down, Jacob" the other said, biting at his nails.

"I can't, Sunwoo. How the heck did they know we are here" Jacob hissed, walking closer to the latter.

Sunwoo grabbed the males collar and shook his body, "This wasn't in the plan, but still they are here, just how the boss said. Remember what he said?"

Jacob shook his head, gulping. "We got the girls in another car, we can get the demon—"

Minho frowned, his eyes widening as he realised what's going on.

"Shit" Seonghwa whispered, fumbling with something in his pocket. "Boys, back off"

Everyone furrowed their brows, not understanding what was going on. "Too late" Chan asked, cursing under his breath when he saw who parked in front of the building.

"This was all planned, they wanted to get us all together," Minho said, rubbing his face.

"Connect the bombs, Hwa. The bastard is not here, but we got his bitches"

Seonghwa did as told, taking out his iPad and connecting the bombs and finishing the system.

Minho took his gun and shot Jacob's leg, making Sunwoo yelp. Before the male could take his gun he was shot in his shoulder, collapsing on the ground next to his team mate.

"Long time no see" he heard in his earbud, biting his lip in frustration. "Chuldae is here" he whispered, running his hand through his hair.

"He fooled us" Seonghwa chuckled, shaking his head. "Joongie, set the bomb"