₃₁

Felix threw the helmet to Hyunjin, the older catching it and looking at it confused. "Put it on, princess," Felix smirked, putting a helmet on.

Hyunjin sighed, tilting his head back to make sure his hair was not on his face and put the helmet on. Felix patted the seat behind him. Hyunjin hesitated but sat behind Felix and wrapped his hands around his waist.

Felix patted his hands, giggling when Hyunjin tickled him slightly. The engine started and Hyunjin yelped but laughed when Felix drove at a big speed through the cars.

He looks so hot right now and being on a motorcycle doesn't help.

"You look so hot, I just want to kiss you" Hyunjin breathed out, thinking that the younger wouldn't hear over the roaring sound of the engine.

Felix chuckled, looking at Hyunjin through the rearview mirror, smirking to himself. His heart did a little flip and he felt his body quiver. He was...fucking breathtaking.

"Then kiss me" Felix muttered, turning left. Hyunjin hid his face in Felix's back, hugging him tightly from fear. He was crazy and trusted him, but now, being at full speed in a dark street made Hyunjin's body tense.

What made him more tense was the fact that Felix was so relaxed, like this relaxed him. "I wish I could," he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut.

Felix slowed down and stopped. They hopped off the motorcycle and hid it to make sure nobody would take it, even if it was night.

Felix held out his small hand, looking at Hyunjin, waiting.

Hyunjin smiled, taking Felix's hand gently in his and interlocking their fingers. It was the first time he ever offered his hand and Hyunjin felt so happy and proud.

"Let's go" the blonde muttered, starting to walk and dragging Hyunjin down the dark alley.

"Where are we going?" Hyunjin asked, thinking how Felix it's going to take him in an abandoned building, torture him and after, kill him. He gulped, trying to control his growing erection.

Not now Hyunjin.

Felix looked at him, smiling. "Somewhere I wanted to go long ago. You're gonna love it"

After a few minutes of walking, they stopped in front of a tall building. Felix got on his tippy toes and took a hair clip from Hyunjin's hair, tapping his nose during the process, making a little boop at the action.

Hyunjin scrunched his nose, making Felix kiss his nose.

He liked how he felt around the older. He could act like a child and will not be teased about it. He felt comfortable— like he could be himself.

Hyunjin blushed, looking away. Why is this little psycho so cute?

He wanted to squeeze him and shower him in kisses but still he desired to destroy him, to feel the pain, the anger.

He snapped out of it when Felix whistled at him. He motioned for him to enter. Hyunjin obeyed, looking around confused.

He smirked, thinking again about the abandoned buildin—

His face lit up instantly and a big, beautiful smile appeared on his lips when Felix turned on the lights. He turned around and jumped like an excited kid, smiling dumbly at the blonde.

He cupped the younger's face and pecked his lips before turning around and disappearing, running through the shelves full of books, trying to touch all of them.

Felix laughed at the shift of the mood and the happiness on Hyunjin's face. He never saw him so happy.

He looked around, letting his hand touch every spine of the books he passed by, inhaling the addicting smell.