Holey

"Hah! See? I am the strongest!" Shouted Westwood, figuring there was no way you could survive with a wound like that. He cackled maniacally, "I'll kill you all!"

"Fuck!" You clenched what remained of your teeth, one hand moving to the gaping hole in your face as you stumbled back a few steps. It had completely obliterated your left eye. The only truly lucky thing about the situation was that your sense of pain was dulled by whatever Stand was fueling everyone's anger.

Jolyne didn't have a lot of time to stare. She needed to dodge another oncoming attack from Westwood. But she was able to see the face of your previous assailant through the hole in your head.

"This man in front of me..." You glared at the person who had unknowingly pulled you into the meteor's line of fire with their attack. They seemed horrified as they watched your wound regenerate. Frankly, you were just pissed off. Something only intensified by the effects of Survivor. "Blow him up, Yoshikage. Get him out of my sight."

"Of course, (Y/N)." The man wasn't a Stand user, so they didn't even know what was coming to them. And soon enough, they were gone, just as requested. So Yoshikage brought a hand up to your face, caressing the part that had been missing moments earlier, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine." You turned your cold gaze to Westwood. "Right now I'd rather just kill the bastard that thought it'd be a good idea to blast a meteor through my skull. Maybe that'll help diminish this fury boiling inside me."

Jolyne had also gotten hit by a meteor, but it had gone through her leg. She had sewn up the wound while you were occupied. At the moment, she was escaping from Westwood's chokehold by manipulating her string through the canal of his ear and out of his eye socket. She gave that a nice tug, trying to move him into the two new mini meteors that were zooming towards him. However, they completely disintegrated before they could make contact with him.

"Hah! I've got you now!" Westwood immediately wrapped his whole body around Jolyne's left arm, getting ready to pin her down and limit her movement.

"Let go of her, you piece of shit!" You kicked straight at his face, making him loosen his grip and fall back first onto the ground. You were ready to start stomping down on his head to crush it like a watermelon.

"How the fuck are you still alive?!" Westwood had caught a glimpse of you regenerating and had also witnessed your Stand in action. He now had a decent idea of how your Stand probably worked. He barely rolled out of the way of your stomp before reaching to grab your foot and pull you off balance.

Jolyne made made her string loop under the pointer finger nail of the hand reaching toward you. It began to pull, ripping the nail from his finger, and it continued to tug until it started tearing up the skin along the back of his hand. "There's more where that came from, you know?" He still had nine fingernails and ten toes. So there were plenty of options.

You looked away from the fight for a moment, spotting a short man crouched on the ground from the corner of your eye. Tattoos decorated his arms and black hair jutted out of his head like spikes. Perhaps he was Shigechi's distant cousin. But what had really grabbed your attention was "The bone!"

Jolyne followed your line of vision, "That's what Whitesnake's looking for! The bone is over there!"

Immediately noticing that the two of you were distracted, Westwood took the opportunity to tackle you to the floor.