A Duel

Gyro leaned a little closer to you, "You've seen other time related Stands?"

"Yeah... " You didn't mind talking about it. Gyro would learn soon enough that time Stands were incredibly annoying to deal with. "Two of the people my Stand can become had one. Yoshikage can't use that ability anymore, though."

Gyro raised an eyebrow, "Then who's the other one that has it? Why haven't they been using it this whole time?" He was sure it would probably be useful.

"Dio has it..." You grimaced, "He's in time-out right now..."

"Time-out?" The Zeppeli raised an eyebrow. "Is he five years old or something?"

"Well, I think he'll be turning one hundred and forty-five soon."

Gyro blinked a few times. "What...?"

"What's your objective? Why would you want us to get lost?" Johnny was still conversing with the enemy.

"I want you to attempt to kill me." Replied Ringo. "A fair duel will allow me to grow as a human being. Devoid of pettiness... a murder attempt with the darkest of intentions will raise me towards sacred heights. I am yet incomplete as a human. These are things I must overcome. Divinity is a pursuit. And that is why I have not hidden anything from you. My ability, my objectives... I have no reason to lie. I humbly request your cooperation. What will you do? The choice is yours."

Everyone's hands moved closer to their weapons.

"This is the true man's world." Continued Ringo. "Do you want to condemn it as backwards? This world we live in... It seems as if our values are leaning heavily towards one of spoiled indifference."

"Hey, I quit!" Hot Pants began to turn away. "Let's go! Johnny! (Y/N)! Gyro! He's obviously crazy. If we keep on going slowly, we'll definitely be able to make it out of here without making mistakes. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore. Don't indulge him any further."

That's when Hot Pants's severed hand started spraying from its position on the roof. The meat spray completely sliced through Ringo's right hand, which still gripped the gun tightly. Narancia peaked his head out of the bushes and started firing at the enemy, a bullet or two making it through the enemy's shoulder.

"All right! I leave the rest up to you three! Don't let him pick up the gun with his left hand! Do it!" Hot Pants's eyes widened as Ringo dived forward. "Don't let him get the gun!"

Johnny started firing his nails, but before any of them hit, Ringo turned back the time on his watch, setting everything back six seconds.

"I'm not putting up with this shit anymore." Hot Pants turned to the enemy. "What?!"

Ringo dodged to the left, avoiding the meat spray. Then he crouched down and rolled forward to dodge Narancia's bullets.

"What?! That was...?! He just...!" Johnny couldn't believe his eyes. Ringo was completely unharmed.

"Impossible! What was that?! My spray definitely got him!" She had difficulty believing it, too.

"Six seconds." Ringo decided it was necessary for him to reexplain. "I can rewind six seconds in time. I was fair and already explained this to you. In all fairness... I merely twist the knob on this wristwatch the correct amount. This is the trigger for my ability, Mandom."

"So...?" Narancia floated a little closer while looking over at you. "It's basically Diavolo but reversed, right?"

"Reversed devil?" Gyro wondered if your Stand was starting to go off about tarot cards or something.