Impatience

"What the hell...?" Bruno watched as a snail butterfly fluttered about only to get eaten by a snail dove diving through the air. "Is this because of you, Weather?"

"Yes... I believe so." He had a faint smirk on his face as he watched the aftereffects of his ability. "Just a word of warning, don't touch the snails. Oh, don't touch the rainbows, either."

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Anasui grabbed Weather by the collar once again.

Weather wasn't even phased. "Kill me... Do it, Anasui." He had already tried to do it himself multiple times in the past. "But even I don't know what's going on. I think something like this happened in the past, too. I can't kill myself, but if you kill me, this power will probably stop. I do feel kinda bad for turning all these things to snails, but there's a part of me that hates living, that feels quite good about this. In any case, I won't be able to stop it on my own."

Bruno slowly shook his head. "Even if you do hate living, you shouldn't want to drag everyone down with you. I don't know what happened to you in the past, but you have people that care about you. Would you really want your friends to suffer?"

"Well... no." Admitted Weather. "But it's not like I can control it enough to exclude only them. Although, if everyone does die, no one would be here to kill me. (Y/N) isn't human though, I guess, so maybe she'll still be around. I doubt she'd be willing to kill me, but overall that might not be so bad..." He stared wistfully into the distance.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Anasui switched his hold to wrap a hand around Weather's neck. "Just tell me where (Y/N) is right now!" He had been away from you for far too long.

"Of course. But like we agreed on earlier, that'll be after I settle my score with Pucci. He's already nearby. Within a twenty meter radius." He glanced around. "I think (Y/N) and Jolyne are actually starting to head in this direction, too."

Bruno immediately took a defensive stance while next to Weather. "Can you tell where he's coming from?" He brought out Sticky Fingers. "If he has Dio in any capacity, we should be even more alert. He is able to freeze time, after all."

"Y-Yeah! Where is he?!" Anasui swiveled his head around.

"Here." Reaffirmed the weather man. "My only reason for living right now is to finish him off. I'll put an end to everything. Him and his reasons for taking (Y/N)'s memories as well as Jolyne's father's. I'll be the one to kill him. After that, you guys will kill me, understand?

"Sh-Shit!" Anasui hadn't exactly been prepared to fight the priest just yet, not that he didn't think he was capable enough. He had still been hoping that he'd eventually bump into you. "But I guess as long as (Y/N) is fine... I still have to repay F.F. anyway. So, where the hell is the priest?"

"Stop moving." Ordered Weather. "He's not coming, he's already here."

"You sure?" He sent Diver Down into the sewers, "I don't see him anywhere. Only more snails."

"Weather Report!" He brought out his Stand as he took a few steps down the road. "There are no disturbances in the air currents. Nothing breathing or moving around." He let the breeze blow along past him. "I don't sense anything beyond that building over there."

"Do you think that's where he is?" Bruno gave it a look. He had hoped the whole connection
thing would be a more accurate tracking device.

"So is he really here or not?!" The weather man's words were confusing to Anasui.

"I don't mean it like that." Weather was paying  close attention to the air. "This just means that bastard Pucci can predict my moves. He knows what my Stand is capable of and acts accordingly. He's hiding somewhere while making sure not to disturb the air. When he moves, it'll mean he's moving to attack me."