1 Old Manor

Screen opens to Ethan walking down an alleyway in Republic City heading home from school. Until he's jumped by two boy with backpacks. A girl watches the fight with joy on her face. One of the boys mange's to slam Ethan against a brick wall hitting his head hard. Has his body slide down the wall he fades in and out of consciousness. Has he hits the ground the girl comes out and joins between the two boys. Admiring there work. As Ethan began to pass out he hears a dog barking before completely losing consciousness. Ethan immediately wakes upon in a panic he's on the couch. His comic book [ Comic title. Hell-Gate and The Werewolf's Curse] falls of his face and onto his lap. Ethan looks around and see moving boxes around him in the living room. He takes a deep breath before grabbing his comic and putting it into black leather jacket. and gets up. Screen changes to Ethan mom Helen opening up and moving boxes in the hallway next to the front door. She hears Ethan enter the hallway.

Helen. Finally decided to wake up sleepy head.

Ethan. Ha ya know me mom.

Ethan headed to the front door and began to put on his shoes. 

Helen. If your heading into town make sure you visit your cousin. I believe she's attending that military school here.

Ethan[Complaining]. But mom I was going to pick up some new comic books from the comic store in town.

Helen. Come know Ethan you have plenty of time to do both today.

Ethan. UHHH! Alright ill go see here.

Helen. Well you know you could always stay here and help unpack and clean son.

Ethan. Um!! On second thought ill go pay my cousin a visit. Latter mom!

Ethan ran out the door half way thru his sentence and finishing it as the door closed behind him.

Helen[ Happy]. Ha ha ha.

As she went back to unpacking her smiled disappeared. She pulls out a picture frame from the box. Its a picture of here pregnant with Ethan and her husband Johnny in there military uniform together. The look on her face sad as she looks at the picture. Screen changes to Comic Store [ Called. Hobby's and Comics] Ethan run out the the store in a hurry and heads down muddy creek market place.

Comic shop owner. Thank you come again.

Ethan  [worried]. Sure think thanks !

The church clock tower rings 3:00 .P.M. As Ethan look around in a panic.

Ethan[Thoughts and Worried]. AHHH! How could i lose track of time. Were the hell even is this dame school...UHF!!

Ethan runs into the towns butcher Jon who sweeping Infront of his store. [Store called. Jon's Butcher shop].

Jon. You alright kid.

Ethan. Uh! Ya I'm fine. Sorry about that.

Jon. Hey its ok. I'm Jon so where your headed to i such a hurry.

Ethan Um well I'm looking for The Freedom Fighters Military School. Would you know were its at.

Jon[Surprised] I do but may I ask why would you be heading out there.

Ethan. Well my Cousin goes there and my mom wanted me to pay here a visit. So ya know ha ha.

Jon. What your mother name kid.

Ethan. Uh!? Helen Dawn um why?

Jon. Ah. Good old Helen glade to hear she doing well. Anyways you want follow the side walk to the end of town. There be a dirt road follow it till you come across the military school. But if you run across the old manor you've past it.