32. Carnival of Evil [Part.2].

Screen opens to Tanis who has worried. The Monster Girls are walking out back to were there a hidden manhole.

Tanis. What do you mean there trapped in an Evil Carnival!?

Phara. Ha Ha. Ya that sound just as crazy as my Asylum.

Sibella. Uh. They ran into a trap that was meant for the Rangers as Jester destroys the town.

Elean. Were here. Wait here I'll be right back Bella.

Sibella. Just make sure it works.

Elean. Don't worry it does.

Elean slides down the manhole as it closed behind her.

Tanis. So why aren't we going to help them right know?

Sibella. Well first Tanis we need a ride to get there.

Phara. Ow! Elean finally finished her private project right.

Sibella. By all means yes.

Phara. WO HO!! I call shot gun!

Tanis [Confused]. What private project?

Elean. This project Tanis. And no Phara Sibella already called it.

Phara. AWWW!

That when the ground open up and a 1930 Cadillac 16 car.

[ Monster Dragster Description. It front Front Bumper has a skull and number 13 that Dark Silver. Bellow it is license plate says MS.GRM-666. The car is Dark Purple. Has two big headlights and two small ones on were curve of wheels are. The lights are Dark Red. There a Tomb stone as hood ornament. Has a Top-Dawn Hood of the car it's Dark Silver and Dark Red. Tires are White Wall Tires. Seats are leather black. And can fit up to six people].

Tanis. What is that Elean?

Elean. Just an old car I picked up from the junk yard and fixed up. But you can call it The Monster Dragster. Now hop in we have a long drive ahead of us.

As they take off the screen changes to Ethan fight Big Top. Ethan jumping dodging and killing his Horror Clowns he can't stop moving or he'll get cut down by Big Top or his clowns. As Winnie dodged the two Silver snakes as Tetra whips Winnie from range.

Ethan. Come on let me pass.

Ethan use telekinesis mixed with [Dark Blue] Lightning but Big Top tanks the hit. While his Horror Clowns are launched away.

Big Top. If that all you got you wont get any were with me.

Big top clciks a button on his belt turning the lights off around them making it hard to see the clown. Not only that Ethan moves his head to the left dodging a sniper bullet.

Ethan [Thoughts]. Dame it snipers. I guess I have to go all out then.

Ethan closes his eyes and see's his opponents through Aura sight. As they charge at him the screen changes to Winnie fighting Tetra in the silver cage. Winnie still dodging her unable to counter attack.

Tetra. Ha Ha Ha. What a matter little Werewolf can't handle my attacks.

Winnie [Thoughts]. GRR!! Stupid Beast Tamer and her snakes. There has to be an opening some were. HU!? UHF!

That when one of the Silver Snakes wrapped around Winnie stopping her from moving.

Ethan [Worried]. Winnie!! UH!

Blocks Big Top sword. 

Big Top. I would stop worrying about your pet and start focusing on me.

Tetra. Ha. That all your capable of for being a Werewolf I'm quite disappointed.