109- Minutemen Blood [Part-5].

Screen opens to USA Soldiers surrounding Ethan, Nova, and Ostrava. They where blocking the path into cave leading to Mark. Ethan looks relaxed but on guard.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Thank god. I put on my Warlock Armor before coming here. Otherwise I don't think William would have let me go.

Ostrava- I guess you where right about that General Warlock.

Ethan- Uh hu.

Nova- Quit you two.

As USA Soldier walks up to Nova and salutes her.

USA Soldier- Ranger Nova. General Williams would like to speak to all of you especially Warlock. 

Nova-  Might I ask why Warlock. He's not apart of the Rangers. And this is a government operation. 

USA Soldier- Those are Williams orders. He didn't give any reasons why. Other then you can not meat Mark until you speak with him. Hu!!!? 

Ostrava [Thoughts]- AH! That Dark Aura again. Even in weaken state he's still able to tap into this type of Aura is still amazing. No wonder where keeping an eye on him.

In Ethan thoughts True Alpha speaks to him.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- That's it embrace your Wrath. Kill this General. He's responsible for your fathers death. Take your revenge.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Shut up True Alpha. I wont give into your Aura or my rage.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Yet you have given in to me before. And in do time you will need my power again and your body will be mine. AWOOOOOOOOO!!

This surprised Ostrava and Nova. But Ethan wasn't happy with this as he gripped his hands into a fist. Ostrava, Nova sense Ethan Dark Aura. As True Alpha voice disappeared  the Soldiers felt unconfutable gripping there rifles at the ready but not pointing them at Ethan.

Nova- Warlock! Calm yourself!

Ethan- I am calm Ranger. But I'm not meeting that General. I came here to see Mark. Not to join the military.

Nova- Your not. We'll go see him. You don't have to say anything to him.

Ethan- Fine. But this better be quick then.

Nova- It will be. So right this way.

Ostrava [Thoughts]- Wow. They don't even sound like Cousins when in there armor. Hmm. But right now I hope Ethan doesn't attack this General. He's lost control of his emotions before while fighting against the Slavers. It's a good thing I came prepared True Alpha wont come back.

Ostrava remembers Ethan and the Dark Aura that came from the cave. and grips his right hand tight that has Ostrava Silver magic Circle appear on his hand. The symbol in circle is the Ancient Werewolf Pack flag that is Stone Moon with Trible Werewolf holding Spear and wearing Deer fur skin covering his body. As the screen changes to Ethan home inside where Helen was calmly shipping tea with the book that copied Ethan journal. While Tanis and Phara looked scared waiting for her to respond. As they sat in the living chairs around Coffee Table. Tea, cookies, and pound cake are on the table.

Helen- AHHH. That's some good Tea. So Winne snooped around my sons room found his Journal and took it with her. And you all read it. Am I right.  

Phara- Ha ha. When you put it like that. Uh yes.

But before Helen could respond Tanis spoke upset crying. Kneeling at Helen.

Tanis- I'm so sorry mom! Please don't ban us from seeing Brother or coming to visit you!

Phara- Tanis! Hu!?

Helen gets up and and kneels next to Tanis. With a welcoming smile.

Helen- It's alright Tanis. Look I would never ban you from seeing my son or from this house. Ha. Alright.