11. New Apprentice.

Screen opens to Mc. Grim Class Room as the School Bell Screaming.

Ms. Grim. Well that is all for today my girls. Know remember we have a test at the end of the week. 

Monster Girls. Yes Ms. Grim.

But as the girls get there stuff ready to leave there a nock on the class room door.

Ms. Grim. Ow yes. I almost forgot. Class if I can have a few minutes of your time. I have some very important news.

Tanis. What is it Ms. Grim. Did something bad happen.

Phara. Ha ha ha. Ya did Spark get out again and attack the Rangers again.

Ms. Grim. No dears. It very good news. You see a few days ago I've excepted a part time student to attend our school. So I expect you all treat him well.

Tansi. Wait were getting a new student!? Can  I show him around.

Ms. Grim. I'm afraid he already was given a tour of the school Tanis.

Tanis [Disappointed]. Aw! OK.

Winnie. Wait he?! Were a girl school why there a boy going to attend here.

Sibella. For once I have to agree with Winnie Ms. Grim. Were a school for girls only we can't a except a Boy Monster in our school.

Ms. Grim. Well he certainly proved himself and I can assure you he wont be living here with you he lives not  far from here.

Elean. Wait he live in the Human Realm!?

Ms. Grim. Yes Elean he does. But it best for him to introduce himself then me. You can come in dear.

The door opens and Ethan enters the room which surprised the girls.

Monster Girls. Ethan!?

Ethan [Shy]. Uh Ha!? Hi girls.

Sibella. Ms. Grim is this a joke? We can't have a human attend here. The Magic Courts wont allow this.

Ms. Grim. I've already discussed it with them two days ago. They've approved him to be trained to control his Aura. So you will show him respect like anyone else here. You understand Sibella.

Sibella [Calm]. Of course I will Ms. Grim.  

Ms. Grim. Know Ethan you will be training with me before you train with my girls alright.

Ethan. Alright Ms. Grim.

Ethan can tell Sibella looked displeased while Elean and Winnie looked not caring and Tansi and Phara looked happy. Screen changes to Ethan following Ms. Grim into one of the basement door. The room was circle and full of plant life along with a water fall. It felt calm and peace. As they walked in there a grand father clock near the door it says 2.30 P.M.

Ms. Grim. Do you know what this room is Ethan.

Ethan. Yes Tanis said this place is a meditation room right.

Ms. Grim. Yes it is. Know come join me and we can begin today lesion.

Ethan sat down in a meditation stance with Ms. Grim. 

Ethan. So what are you going to teach me today Ms. Grim?

Ms. Grim. Today I'll be teaching you about Element Aura's.

Ms. Grim takes out an old scroll and rolls it out. It has these Elements in circle order. Top Fire, To right Wind. Lighting, Earth, and Water. But there was others that branched out into another bigger circle but there blurred out.