65. Warlock VS Mighty Junk Dragon [Part-2].

Screen opens to Ethan, Sibella, Elean, and Paraatus pulling out there weapons to fight the Junk Dragon inside the Dark Forest.

Ethan- Ancient Power Warlock!

Ethan Warlock Armor appears on him as he pulls out both his Moon and Warlock swords and activates them.

Paratus- Hm. Not bad armor human. But still could use some work. 

Ethan- Now's not the time for that!

Junk Dragon- Prepare to die! RAAAAAAA!

The Junk Dragon Blast a stream of lightning [Black and Dark Green] out of it mouth into the sky and a massive storm formed.

Ethan [Thoughts]- AH!? How thew hell does this Monster carry's so much Aura!

Sibella- Ethan. Get out of here.

Ethan- What!? I'm not abandoning you girls.

Elean- Don't be stupid! You know your not ready to face a Monster like this.

Ethan- Ha. Don't worry about me. I have a few tricks to deal with stronger monsters.

Sibella- Fine. But if you get yourself killed it's your fault.

Ethan- I now. Now let's kill this iron lizard.

Paratus [Thoughts]- This human insane. Unless he's been hiding his true power! HU!!

Junk Dragon- RAAAAAA! Lightning Breath!!

Junk Dragon blast it's his lightning stream at them. They dodge the blast as Junk Dragon Knights drop out off the tree's. There Armor shaped liked a Dragon there main weapon is a sword and Shield.

Ethan- Look out we have Junk Dragon knights incoming!

Elean- We can see that Ethan focus on yourself!

As they cut through the knights the Junk Dragon reaches to the sky and yanks down lightning. Forcing Ethan and the other to max out there speed to dodge the lightning while fighting the knights.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Dam it. Jester out did herself with this monster. There has to be a way to get close to him. What the!?

The Junk Dragon grabbed a giant bult of Lightning  and shaped it into a sword and swung it around trying to hit Ethan and the others but they dodges the strike that cut down his knights and near by tree's.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Dam it I never moved this fast before only while training with Kalen.

Screen changes to Ethan training with Kalen inside his pyramid. Ethan moving at high speed trying to brake through Kalen guard. But every strike is blocked by Kalen.

Kalen- Come know Descendent focus your Lightning Aura through your body. Allow it to enhance your physical strength.

Ethan slams his sword into Kalen and managed to brake his guard. Ethan goes in to strike Kalen but runs lightning through his body and strikes Ethan across his chest. Ethan drops to the ground. Still alive but nearly dead.

Ethan [thoughts]- Dam it. I almost didn't see that counter.

Kalen- Impressive. I didn't think you would be able to survive that. Remember to balance out your Aura when using rage. Over using it can cause damage to your body.

Ethan [Pain]- Uh. I know that. Every body can only last so long while using Rage. And will start tearing me apart.

Kalen- True it a trade off for such a power increase. But remember to remain focus and you will be able to use it longer.

Pride Ethan Thoughts]- Or you can focus on your Pride. To increase it use.

Ethan [Thoughts]- HU!? How did you get in my thoughts.