75. Not Enough [Part-4].

Screen opens to Ethan attacking Mason in his True Alpha Armor. Every hit against Mason sword caused black lightning to burst out of the sword shocking Mason. But he held off the strikes.

True Alpha- What's the matter human filth. Can't handle my power.

Mason- No. Just seeing what the True Alpha is capable of. And I'm disappointed.

True Alpha- GRRRR! Then let me see your true power then. True Alpha Lightning Claw Strike!!

True Alpha boosts his speed point blank as his right hand was consumed by Black Lightning. He slides through Mason defense and slams his hand through his chest. Mason body falls lifeless.

True Alpha- How's that for disappointing.

That when Mason appears behind True Alpha his body reforming from the fog that began to surround them. 

Mason- Not bad.

True Alpha- What!?

Mason- But your going to have to do better then that to kill me.

True Alpha looks at the Mason he killed as it burns away into mist.

True Alpha- Ha Ha. Now I see. You truly are a master of illusions. But those will only delay your death.

Mason- From how you fight. I don't think that's going to happen.

True Alpha- How so Human?

Mason- Well I've done some research on you before fighting Ethan and you. All information I found labeled you as a prideful leader with control over your rage. But now I see your just a mindless animal focus on power and little else. 

True Alpha- GRRR! I'm no mindless beast. I am Wrath in carnage. Allow me to show you that power. 

As he says this storm clouds form above them as Black and Dark Red Lightning blast through the sky. Some of the clouds form wolfs made of cloud and lightning running through there body's. They jump down from the sky and attack Mason who cuts them down one after another as Mason distracted True Alpha raises his hand to the sky and yanks down a giant lightning bult shaped as a wolf.

True Alpha- Werewolf Lightning Flash!

However before it could hit Mason he manages to grip both ends of is sword and redirect the lightning into the barrier that is overloaded the crystal and destroys the barrier.

True Alpha- GRRR!! Now I see. You truly are worth of my time to fight.

Mason- Then lets stop acting like this training session and fight for real then.

True Alpha armor began to burn black as Dark Red Lightning runs through the entire armor. While Mason hold his sword tight with both of his hand and bring it close to his chest. As True Alpha run close to him he increase his speed turning into a blur and appears behind Mason who meets True Alpha speed. They moved as a blur screen pulls out showing Ethan chained up inside a prison cell True Alpha was in while looking at a crystal ball left Infront of him.

Ethan- Dam it. How could I have not sense Alpha Aura controlling me. Uh. I have to get out of here and regain control.

As Ethan closes his eyes and focus the screen changes to Winnie fighting Mark dodging his power strikes and speed dashes.

Wendy [Controlled Winnie body]- AWOOOOO!! Ha Ha! What's the matter merchant can't hit me.

Mark- GRR! I'm just scouting out your skills little Luna. You see I'm no fool to fight without a plan.

Mark body returns to his human form his clothes reform around as he pulls out his sword that made of gold and silver with a purple ruby in the middle of the cross guard. He pulls from his coat and activates the blade that burns dark purple.