6. Revolta Revenge

Screen open to Ethan in his room tangled up in plant vines trying to reach for his army knife in his jack but he can't get his hands freed. As Broot yanks him towards him the Spider -Bat still on his hand upside down.

Broot. Stop struggling you ungrateful Brat!

Broot allows the Spider-Bat to crawl onto Ethan's head bits him in the middle of his forehead. The bit mark turned into a Magic seal as Ethan continued to struggle.

Ethan [Scared and in Pain]. No! Get this thing off of me! AHHHHH! 

Ethan slowly stopped moving and he began to go black. The Spider-Bat jumped back on Broot hand.

Broot. Finally took him long enough to pass out. 

Ethan wakes up tied to a poll of wood wrapped up in Dark Silver chains. He's  inside dark room that pitch black to wear he can't see the wall. But the roof had a open sky light with the Witch Symbol made out of Iron Bars. The Moon Light pouring in. Until the Witch Revolta walked out from the darkness Infront of Ethan.

Revolta. Good Evening young Ethan. Do you know who I am.

Ethan [Scared]. Yes your The Evil Witch of the Dark Forest Revolta.

Revolta. Indeed my dear boy. And I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse.

Ethan [Worried]. What ever it is you can forget about it. Hu!!

Revolta runs her hand down Ethan face.

Revolta. Tsk-Tsk. I was hoping to have you join me. But I guess were have to do this the hard way.

Revolta shocks Ethan with pure Black Lightning causing Ethan great pain. She does small burst of lightning.

Ethan. AHHH! AHH! !AHHH!

Revolta [Evil Smile].

Screen changes back To Ethan bed room with Ethan unconscious body still wrapped in vines. Ethan looks like he's in pain. As Broot watches with joy while petting the Spider-Bat.

Spider-Bat. Screech!

Broot. Easy there my friend. Let the Empress have her fun. Ha Ha Ha.

Screen changes to Sibella room were all the Monster Girls are together.

Tanis. What!? You thought Ethan was a spy!

Phara. Ha Ha. Told you we should have told her sooner Sibella.

Sibella. Look Tanis we need to be carful on who we trust. Ever since we found out that Revolta been brought back. She will do anything to kill us and the Rangers.

Tanis. But why didn't you go to Ms. Grim and ask her to check Ethan out. Is it because of the Magic Courts ordered it.

Sibella. No the Magic Court's wouldn't care for a human like him. And I didn't tell Ms. Grim because I believe we could handle it and find out more about Ethan.

Elean. Also I did ask Ms. Grim if she would look into Ethan and she hasn't got back to me yet.

Tanis. You did!?

Elean. Uh Hu.

Sibella. I don't remember you telling me about that Elean. When did you ask here.

Elean. When we first met Ethan. I didn't bring it up in yesterdays meeting because she hasn't told me anything yet.

Sibella. When she does please inform me.

Elean. Will do.

Winnie. We'll at least we know Ethan not one of Broot's Monsters. Since the Magic Circle brought him back to life.