34. Birthday [Part2].

Screen opens to a Young Helen Walking up to The Witch of Envy who sitting on a thrown. Helen holding her Wand and her Sword glows a Light Green. The place is inside a tree its dark and surrounded by dead body's of Envy Alchemy Monsters. Helen Eyes are Black with Dark Green Demon look.

[Helen Woodlands Witch Clothe Description. A witch hat that look like rotting Dark Green leaf's Color and made out of leaves. The same with the witch dress with similar leaf's color Dark Green her face is covered with a black cloth. There's a Light Green Ruby in an Dark Silver Ambulant were her belly button should be. There Black bandages wrapped around her hands and belly area. Her Boots are Black. Her Belt is holds the ambient is black and blends in with the black bandages]. 

[Helen Greenwood Sword and Wand Description. The Sword Pommel is small with it has a Light Green Ruby growing out of it. The Grip is Dark Brown Leather. Cross-Guard is Dark Silver with a Circle Light Green Ruby in middle of it. The Blade is Silver when Aura flows through the Blade it Burns in a Light Green Color. Helen Wand looks like a basic Wand that made of Dark Brown Wood with a single Light Green Ruby above the grip area of the Wand].

Envy. So have you come to meet the same fate as your little sister.

Helen. No. I've come to kill you.

Envy. Like I would allow an inferior human to kill me.

Envy activated her sword and with blinding speed appeared behind Helen. Helen looked unfazed by this display of speed and blocks the strike that when Helen wakes up in her car hearing police sirens. She fell asleep in here truck while waiting for Ethan Infront of the school and notice the school on lock down.

Helen. Hu!? 

Helen notice a Magic Seal on the door. It the mark of the jester.

Helen [Thoughts]. Ow no this isn't good.

As Helen pulls out a small kit and puts on a hand band and put her gun on her belt. Then starts up her Truck and drive off.

Helen [Thoughts]. Hang on Ethan I'll be right back.

Screen changes to back inside the school as Ethan in his Warlock Armor kills shadow clowns. Ethan dash through them cutting three Infront of him into peace's. As a giant muscular shadow clown try's to punch Ethan but he dodges turns of his sword then reactivated it cutting the clown heads off.

Ethan [Thoughts]. Ungrateful clowns.

Clover [Jester and Loud Speaker]. You better hurry little Warlock! Or there might be some missing students! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Shadow Clowns. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Yes you'll never save your class mates! Why try when they hated you in the first place! Ha Ha Ha Ha! 

Ethan charges at more of the clowns that form from the shadows in the Dark Hallway. Screen changes  to Winnie and Tanis at the near store to pick up Ethan cake. The store is The Minutemen Mart.  

Tanis. Come on Winnie pick a cake already or were going to be late.

Winnie. I now I want to get him a cake he likes.

Winnie [Thoughts]. Hmm. What would he like. .

Ethan has a flash back to Ethan and Winnie eating at Jon Butcher Shop. 

Winnie. Hey what's that?

Ethan. Ow it Root Beer Float. You never seen one before.

Winnie. Uh no. I usually  here for the meat and food.

Ethan. You want a taste.

Winnie. Um sure.

That when Tanis snaps Winnie out of her thoughts.