7. Zada's Spell Book.

Screen opens to inside The Dark Forest Cave with Revolta, Broot, and Ethan looking down at Sibella, Elean, Phara, and Winnie.

Evil Ethan. Shall I take care of these intruders Empress Revolta.

Winnie. What did you do to Ethan. You old hag.

Revolta. I made him better and more respectful. Unlike you mut. And Ethan. Go forth kill your former friends and prove your worth to be my student.

Screen changes back to Ethan still trapped inside his mind. He chained up to a wooden poll with wooden spikes coming out from the poll piercing through out his body. He's struggles to try and break free. 

Ethan [Mad and In Pain]. No! I wont let you hurt my friends.

Evil Ethan. As you wish Empress.

Revolta. Broot get my broom sticks ready to leave.

Broot. As you wish Revolta.

Screen changes back to the cave Ethan jumps off the edge of the cave they were in and lands on the ground below the Monster Girls are surprised Ethan didn't hurt himself doing that. The only light in the cave came from an opening that the moon sign through. It's were Revolta sat in here stone thrown to watch with Broot beside her. Ethan pulls out the Dark Silver Blade when the blade was full out of it sheath Ethan entered [Bear Form Ready Stance] the blade held high with both hands on it. Held close to the body. As he did this the Blade turned burning Dark Red Silver. Ethan charged at the Monster Girls. 

They all activated there swords but Winnie. [Sibella pulled out her Rose Rapier sword and activated it her blade shot out of the Rose Rain-Guard the Blade has a Dark Red Center while outer part was Black they burned with energy.],  [Elean pulled out her sword it had a Temperature Gauge with a Dark Orange Ruby with a Black center in the middle of the gauge. The Temperature Gauge located in the middle of the cross guard. The pommel of the sword is a Light Bulb that looks like it came from Frankenstein lab, the grip was made of Dark Brown leather. The blade that came out of the Rain-Guard has a Black center and outer part being Dark Orange it burned with energy.] [Phara look like a one handed sword and a mix of a scalpel from a hospital. The grip was wrapped in White bandages while cross guard was small and Dark Silver. While the pommel is part of the grip with a Dark Blur Ruby with White like ghosts moving inside of it. When the blade slide out of the Rain-Guard It burns a Dark Blue with White ghosts moving around the inside the blade.]

Winnie. Ow! come on Ethan snap out of it. 

All the girls try to hold Ethan down with Telekinesis but there surprised when they can't grip him. And they all notice a Dark Red Magic Circle that around the entire cave. 

Monsters Girls. Hu!?

Revolta. Know know your in my domain there'll be none of that.

Ethan leaps up and slammed into Sibella. But she blocks with control and elegant sliding Ethan blade strike to the side. [Tiger Form] Ethan kept moving to not get cornered. Phara and Elean both try to corner Ethan but use his speed to dodge both there strikes that were to disarm him. Winnie manages to block Ethan sword strikes with her hands but fails to grab the sword. So she takes a few steps back to get distance. 

Winnie.[Dark Red Fire Ball]. Werewolf fire ball!

Winnie launches a Small Fire Ball at Ethan who strikes the Fire Ball with his blade braking it apart. 

Winnie. Dame It!

Phara. Winnie were trying to capture him not kill him. Wo!

Ethan swings at Phara who phased through Ethan sword strike and the blocked his second strike.