72. The Past Finest [Part-1].

Screen opens to Ethan leaning against a tree in Muddy Creek Park. He's reading another horror comic Hellgate and Curse of Blood. Ethan looks lost in thought. He takes a deep breath and close his eyes.

[Comic Description- Hellgate fighting against lord of Blood inside a church of blood. Lord of Blood has a demon pitchfork that made of Dark Gold black silver and dark red silver color. It's look to be expensive. A little girl chained to a table as a sacrifice].

Screen changes to inside Ethan mind where he's leaning against a black brick wall inside a prison section.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ahh! These two week been terrible. From learning to control True Alpha Aura along with training and school work I missed while being out nearly drove me nuts. Along with some Werewolf Hunters being sent to hunt those three Monsters that escaped the Monster Realm is going to make things difficult. Ha. But at least everyone alright for now.

That when chains move inside a cell where True Alpha chained up holding him in place.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- That what you think Human  Filth.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Uh great. Here to talk or try to piss me off.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Those Monster Girls aren't your friends there only using you. Then throw you away once done. Just like I did to my human followers.

Ethan [Thoughts]- You know you sound just like the old man.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Don't compare me to that disgraceful animal descendent. 

Kalen appears next to Ethan but in his human form and walks over to True Alpha.

Kalen [Thoughts]- You don't know how joyful seeing you suffer for what you did to me.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Enjoy it while you can. Eventually Ethan's body will be mine and I'll enjoy killing everything he holds dear. AHH! GRRR!! You'll pay for that. 

Ethan blast Dark Blue Lightning at  True Alpha shocking him.

Ethan- I will never allow that to happen again. Now return to the shadows where you belong.

As Darkness consumes True Alpha.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Ha Ha Ha Ha. You will eventually show weakness and once you do. Your body will be mine!

After the he True Alpha disappeared Ethan looks over at Kalen.

Ethan [Thoughts]- So why are you here?

Kalen [Thought]- I sense something up with your teachers.

Ethan [Thought]- What do you mean?

Kalen [Thoughts]- They've been meeting in private. I don't know what there planning but I recommend be on your guard. 

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ha. You worry to much old man. But don't worry I can handle anything they throw at me.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Don't be cocky descendent. You must be ready for anything that the way of the Nine Swordsmen Form.

Ethan [Thoughts]- I know. I am ready for anything they can throw at me.

Kalen [Thoughts]- You better be. I must go I can't afford to be discovered by your so called friends.

As Kalen began to fade away Ethan quickly ask one more question.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Wait. I haven't seen Pride ever since True Alpha took over me. Is my bond with him broken?

Kalen [Thoughts]- No. He still bonded to you. But he has other things to do then always bother you. He is the Sin of Pride after all.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ha. I guess your right. See you tomorrow Old Man for training.