28. Warlock VS Andrew.

Screen opens with Helen looking through small binocular at the temple there heavily guarding.

Helen. Well it would seem there holding your girls inside that tomb Ms. Grim.

Screen changes to the Dark Forest were Ethan and Tanis in Ethan backpack. Ms. Grim and Helen standing together.

Ethan. So what's the plan to get in there.

Helen. Hm a direct assault will just have them reinforce the front door of the temple. So were going to have to sneak in or jump in.

Ethan. Wait what jump in!?

Tanis. Ew! Let's jump in it the fast way to get inside.

Ms. Grim. Ha. I believe that a great idea. I'll go first.

That when Ms. Grim jumped high into the sky. And Helen grabs Ethan with Telekinesis launching him into the air after Ms. Grim. Then jump after him. 

Ethan. Wait were she. Going!!

Tanis. Wee!

Ms. Grim lands Infront of the temple with a telekinesis blast that destroy the two giant robotic turrets. Along with launching the Knight's around the area killing them as they impact the ground. Ethan manages to land on his feet with Helen next to him.

Tanis. That was fun. Let's do it again.

Ethan. Next time mom warn me.

That when Helen blocks a bullet from hitting Ethan by blocking it and deflecting it back at the sniper killing him. Ethan grabs out his sword and activate it.

Helen. Be on guard son. Were in enemy territory know.

Ethan. Thanks. And don't worry I'm ready know. 

That when the place erupts in sirens.

Knight's. Were under attack! There trying to capture the temple all knight's prepare for battle.

Ms. Grim. Go. I shall hold them off.

Ethan. Are you sure you can hold off that many.

Ms. Grim. No worry dear I have fight against much worse then this. Know go.

Helen smile at that cement has they enter the temple and closed the gate behind. Ms. Grim does a Swan Salute with her eyes closed as the knight's start to point there rifles at her and knight's charged at her. As she open her eyes the screen changes to Ethan and Helen cutting through the knights inside the hallway. Tanis in Ethan backpack eyes are closed.

Helen. Tanis it's alright I'll be fine. Focus your War Meditation on Ethan.

Tanis. Sure think Ms. Helen.

Ethan. War Meditation!?

Tanis. It a Mediation Technique that allows me to increase anyone Strength and better control with there Aura.

Ethan. Wo! That's awesome Tanis. You should teach it to me after we save the girls.

Tanis. I don't think it's a good ability for you to learn Ethan.

Ethan. Hu!? Why not?

Helen. Because in order to us the technique you must be in a Meditation state. That means you can't move and fight.

Ethan. Hm. I guess so. But it always good to get new powers. Ha.  After we save the girls of course. Hu!?

Ethan felt tears on  Ethan back.

Ethan. Hey what's wrong Tanis?

Tanis [Upset]. I can't sense the other girls.

Ethan. Hey don't worry I'm sure there ok.