38. Monster Open House [Halloween SPECIAL] [Page.3].

Screen opens to Ethan Winnie, Tanis, Phara, Nova, and Gunter standing up still in there Halloween costumes. Looking at Jason, Nubia, Robert, and Claire. Winnie and Phara looked scared looking at there parents.

Jason. What's a matter Winnie no hello to your own father.

Ethan. What? That your father?

Jason. Yes I am. And you must be Ethan.

Nubia. Ha. A Werewolf having a human as a friend is asking for disaster Winnie.

Winnie. Shut it Nubia.

Nubia. How rood to say such thing to your Cousin.

Nubia looks over at Nova.

Phara. Gulp! Hi Dad and mom.

Claire. Good to see you have better attitude then Winnie dear.

Robert. Now lets see if you've learned anything from this school.

A magic seal appears at Phara feet and Shadow hands grab her and began yanking her into the Magic Circle. It happens to Robert and Claire as well.

Phara. AHHHHHH!!!

Gunter [Worried]. Phara hold on!

Nova. Gunter! UH!

Ethan. Phara! UH! I can't move.

Gunter jumps in trying to help Phara but get yanked in with her. The others are held in place by Jason. Screen changes to a Mental Asylum were Gunter and Phara are teleported to. They pull out there weapons as groups of Zombie Doctors and Nurses attack them. Screen changes back to Jason still holding them in place.

Winnie. Father! What's the meaning of this!

Jason. Simple Winnie we've decided to see if you deserve to stay at this school. Or be taken back to the Monster Realm.

Winnie. GRRR!! Your not taking me back to the Monster Realm.

Jason. Then prove it to me.

Jason look at Nubia who shakes her head yes. She then summons two Magic Circles that yank down Tanis and Nova. 

Ethan. Tanis Nova!!

Tanis [Scared]. Brother!

Nova [Thoughts]. Dam it I can't move.

Winnie. You'll pay for that Nubia!

Nubia. If you beat dad I'll give you a free punch Cousin.

As Nubia sank into her own Magic Circle and disappeared. Screen changes showing part of the Dark Forest far away from were Nova and Tanis take out there weapons as Nobia drops in and activates hers. Screen changes back to Jason who let's go of Ethan and Winnie who get ready to fight him.

Ethan [Mad]. Your going to pay for that Jason.

Ethan clicks a button on his belt.

Jason. I don't think so Warlock.  And I don't think you friends will come to help you.

Ethan. What!? How did you..

Jason interrupts Ethan.

Jason. Know you have a help button on your belt. Ms. Grim kept us informed about how you and your friends work. In fact right know Sibella parents are fighting against her and the remaining Rangers. Know show me how powerful you two are truly are.

Screen changes to Freedom Fighters Military School were Henry walking up to Zane Austin and Fiona. Then changes to Ms. Grim School were Diana walks up to Sibella and Elean. Screen changed back to Ethan and Winnie.