90- Alpha Werewolf's and Mark [Part-2].

Screen opens to Ethan walking back home from Miss Grim School looking at the bandages wrapped around his hands. Ethan had flash backs to Inquisitor Lila burning his hands with her lightning.

Ethan [Thoughts]- GRR! All that training and I'm not even strong enough to handle Revolta or her inquisitor. If this keeps up I'm going to get myself killed. HU!? 

That when a shadow figure of a Wolf leaps out from the bush near the dirt road. Ethan grabs his pistol and Moon Sword but he stops as the figure tackles him in a hug.

Winnie- Hey Ethie! How you doing!

Ethan- Hey Winnie. 

Ethan didn't sound in the mood. And Winnie notice this.

Winnie- Are you alright!?

Ethan- Ya. Just thinking.

Winnie- Hey come on. Is this about the fight with Revolta inquisitor?

Ethan looked away from Winnie who looked pissed at him and grips Ethan tighter in the hug. That force him to his knees as he try's to brake free from Winnie grip.

Ethan- OW! Winnie what the hell!

Winnie- Not until you talk. So stop holding things in. I'm always here for you along with the others so it's ok.

Winnie lightened her grip as Ethan stop struggling.

Ethan- Fine. I'm. . I'm scared Winnie.

Winnie- Scared!? Scared of what?

Ethan- I almost lost you and my sister. All because I wasn't strong enough.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Tanis. .

Winnie- Hey were all fine Ethan. We all made it through and we'll become strong and kill that Witch and her servants for good. So don't worry yourself so much. HU!?

Winnie felt Ethan tears drip on her hands still wrapped around him.

Ethan- I know. I just felt like I could do more then be helpless. 

Winnie slides around to face Ethan and look at him with happy look. As she spoke shadow figure surround them from the nearby tree's.

Winnie- You weren't helpless. We all gave it our all and we still have a long way to go. And we will become stronger together. So don't stress yourself out over what happened. Because I don't like seeing you like this. Ok.

Winnie hugged Ethan in a worm hug and Ethan wraps his right hand around Winnie in a light hug. Winnie face is red and Ethan notice. 

Ethan- Ok.

Wendy appears in her small Wolf Form next to Winnie head along with the Lust twins voices.

Wendy [Thoughts]- Come on tell him. This is to perfect to pass on.

Freya [Thoughts]- Or you can mark him and make him yours forever.

Davis [Thoughts]- Ya. He'll be all yours forever more. Right sis.

Freya [Thoughts]- Of course my Loving Brother.

Winnie [Thoughts]- GRRR! Buzz off you three before I get another seal put on by Sibella!

Freya [Thoughts]- Ow fine just don't start the fun with out us.

Davis [Thoughts]- Yep. Because you can't spell love without lust.

Freya and Davis [Thoughts]- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Wendy [Thoughts]- Remember this Winnie this seal wont always hold me and when I do. Ethan will be Marked. Sooner or later.