110- A Merchant Dealings [Part-6].

Screen opens to Ethan Ostrava and Nova walking into the old Minutemen base. The place looking more as a cave then a base.

Ethan- Nova? Why is Mark working with the US Military? You know him being a Werewolf and all. No offence Ostrava.

Ostrava- None taken Warlock. I can answer that question if you don't mind Nova.

Nova- Ha. Nock yourself out Gold Wolf.

Ostrava- Thank you. Well the reason is Mark part of the Zann Syndicate. A group of Black Market Merchants that rejects the Werewolf Empire ideas. There group hid in the shadows until the Gateway Wars and joined the US in securing the land. From that day on they worked together from there on out. But with some disagreements after the US clamed land in the Monster Realm.

Ostrava imagens Zann Syndicate taking over the black market and being led by a Black Werewolf known as Tiger Zann sitting in a thrown surrounded by female slaves serving him food and holding onto him. And the attack of America through the Gateway with the Minutemen pushing all the Empires back. With Tiger Zann meeting with leader of the Minutemen in a Red Ranger Armor along side Miss Grim. And finale image of Werewolf pulling Americans into a black fog as Tiger Zann watches through a crystal ball while sitting on his thrown.

Ethan- Hold on we took land from the war.

Ostrava- Ahh!! I shouldn't have told you that. But uh yes, it was given independence from your government and turned into a Constitution Republic called the United Republic. I can't tell you anything else beside that.

Ethan- Hu! That sucks. I want to hear more though. That's sound awesome.

Nova- Don't push you luck War Boy. I don't want to have to deal with saving your but if you learn too much. If those robed nut bags send assassins after you.

Ethan- I know I know. I'm dead if I learn to much. I got it. So quit worrying I being careful.

Nova- That's hard to believe you know! HU!?

As they enter a big area of the cave with pilled of junk around the area that leads to a giant blast door to the Minutemen base. A security camera watches them from the upper area of the cave.

Ethan- Wow!? Look at all this  junk!

Ostrava- Looks like Mark be going through the old base for old technology to sell back in the Monster Realm.

Ethan- It's that valuable in the Monster Realm?

Ostrava- It is. Much technology is regulated. So it's worth a lot of coin on the Black Market.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Hm. Interesting. Hu!

That when blast door seal along with only exit door having blast door drops from above. Along with Circle Black Magic Seal appearing on the door. The seal has Werewolf Skull in the middle.

Ostrava- The exit!!

Nova- Great we walked into trap.

That when a projector on a pile of junk turns on. This surprised them all along with iron doors close the way they came in.

Ostrava- Impossible. This place we fully secured.  

That when the projector plays a black and white video of the Monster Realm as Human Soldiers carry's out a dead body that been stuffed. This surprised Ethan at who it was.

[United Republic Elite Soldier Description- They wear Dark Brown Peaked Cap with a Gold Star in the middle with Dark Green vine circles around the star. Dark Brown Gloves with communicator on right hand. A no sleeve Dark Brown Leather Armor that goes down to pants that splits into three parts that covered his two legs and crotch going to his knees. The Belt is Black Silver with Pistol holster. Clothes under the armor are Dark Blue shirt and Black Pants. Has Dark Brown Boots. There Weapon is a uses 357 mag pistol rounds. Has Light Brown hand grip a Black Silver Barrel long and circle with a hook up cover over it. And a silver scope that can change between sniper scope and regular scope].