105- A Nightmare Deal [Part-1].

Screen opens to Ethan on his computer watching Winnie go through his room. Ethan was shocked at what he was seeing. As Winnie used a Red crystal to copy his journal.

Ethan- AHH! So that why they left in a hurry this morning. . .

Ethan leaned back in his computer chair as his pet snake looks at him and rubs against the glass.

Ethan- Hey little guy I'm alright. . .

Ethan rubbed his hand against the glass of his snakes cage. He also looked embarrassed.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Uh! This is embarrassing. I wrote a lot of things about the girls and ideas on how o trap them. AHHHHH! Along with my nightmares. There going to kill me for this.

As Ethan covers his face lost in thought.

Ethan [Thoughts]- What do I do? Kalen going to ring my neck and if I tell mom she'll find my manga stash. Dam it.

 Kalen appears next to Ethan not looking happy.

Kalen [Thoughts]- You allowed Winnie to do what!!

Ethan- AHHH!!

Ethan falls off his chair and gets back up. 

Ethan- Don't do that Kalen!

Kalen [Thoughts]- Why should I after what happen! How could you write that stuff inside your journal. Now we have to change our traps and seal against your slaves.

Ethan- I told you to stop calling them that. Beside I didn't put all my ideas in that book. Also how did you find out!?

Kalen [Thoughts]- I've been keeping an eye on the house. Your mom seals are powerful but powerful enough to stop me at least.

Ethan- Wait if you can get past her seal then those Werewolf's could.

Kalen [Thoughts]- No. Your mom much stronger then them. Even though she doesn't show it. Anyways once you recover return to me we must prepare new plans to deal with you slave. .I mean your so called friends.

Ethan glared and Kalen who changed his sentence.

Ethan- Ya I know. Why do you keep reminding me?

Kalen [Thoughts]- Because I worry about you. You are my descendent after all. So be carful is all I'm asking.

Ethan- Don't worry I will. 

That when Helen calls out for Ethan.

Helen- Ethan breakfast ready!

Ethan- Be right there mom! Latter old man.

Kalen [Thoughts]- Uh. Same here Descendent.

Ethan [Thoughts]- I hope the girls don't hate me for what I did in my dreams to try and stop them. Considering I can hardly hold a candle to there power.

As Ethan left the room Kalen disappears fading into mist. As the screen to Ethan in his Warlock armor leaping  through the Dark forest tree's. 

Ethan- Come on faster. I need to get there before. Ow no!

Ethan stops running and looks on in horror as Muddy Creek burns. As he looks around in panic he sees Sibella and Elean fighting his mother Helen. She is dodging and moving with grace and elegant strikes keeping up with Sibella while dodging Elean power strike. While in the park Nova holding off Winnie and Phara who's toying with her. With Winnie burning her armor and Phara tossing her around with Ice and Wind Telekinesis Blast. Around her are the other Rangers dead. Winnie launches a Dark Red Fire ball that blast Nova through statue and destroys her helmet forcing her to take it off.