22. Scare Contest [Part.1].

Screen opens to Tanis walking down Muddy Creek market place carrying a small bag and holding a list. 

Tanis [Thoughts]. Ha. A few more things and I'm done for today. Hm. I wonder how Ethan been ever since we've been studying for our test he's been not talking to us. I hope he's alright.

As Tanis walked she bumped into the Emma and Eleanor mayor daughters.

 Emma. Well well. Isn't it the burnt mummy.

Tanis. Uh!? Sorry Emma.

Emma. You better be.

That when Eleanor grabs Emma shoulder.

Eleanor. Know little sis that no way to act to some one apologizing.

Emma. Yes big sis. At least she the least scary from the other freaks.

Eleanor. Ha. We'll I'll agree with that.

Tanis. Hey I'm scarry.

Eleanor. Of course you are dear. Your as scary as a cartoon mummy.

Emma. Ha Ha. Good one sis.

Tanis looked mad at there statement.

Eleanor. Know let go we have much to do.

Emma. Sure thing. Bye cute little mummy. Ha Ha Ha.

Screen changes to the rest of the monster girls waiting for Tanis in the park. Winnie laying against the tree.

Sibella. You taught Ethan what!?

Winnie. Calm down Bella. We were planning to train him in the Alchemy World eventually.

Sibella. But we all agreed to training him together. And keep the Magic Court up to date on him.

Winnie. Ya ya. Not my problem. You know I don't care about the courts.

Sibella. Uh! You should be. Considering the influence and power they wield. 

Winnie. They have no power here. So they can buzz off.

But before Sibella could respond. 

Phara. Hey Tanis is back Bella.

Sibella. Were continue this talk latter Winnie.

Phara. Hey Tanis. Why you look sad.

Tanis. Hu! It's those Mayor's Daughters again.

Winnie. Ha. Don't listen to those spoiled brats. There not worth your time Tanis.

Tanis. I know. But they also told me I'm not scarry. Is that true. 

All the girls look hesitant to answer that question. 

Tanis [Mad]. Come on tell me.

Phara. Well I wouldn't call you not scary Tanis. You just need a new look and you'll be able to scare anyone.

Tanis. Really you can make me scary.

Phara. Of course I can. I am mentally insane after all. And we can give those rotten girls a scare they wont forget. Ha Ha Ha.

Sibella. Well leave me out of it.

Elean. Me two we have studying to do. If you all want to waste your time getting revenge leave us out of it.

Winnie. Well that's fine by us. Right Phara.

Phara. Uh!? Well kind of.

Winnie. You didn't study last night.

Phara. Um!? Ya that's my bad.

Winnie. Uh! Go study I'll take Tanis to Ethan he should be able to help me make Tanis scarry.