10. Fresh Beginnings.

Screen opens to Monster girls walking through Muddy Creek Middle Class neighborhood called [Heavenly Creek Housing]. It been two days since Revolta attack on Muddy Creek.

Tanis. You know there was a lot of people thanking us. For saving the town.

Phara. Ya! Isn't that great people see use as true heroes like the Rangers.

Winnie. Ha. I find that funny. We've always helped the Rangers but they've said nothing. Yet we save there Town with them. And suddenly they treat us like were one of them.

Sibella. Come know Winnie enjoy there generosity. It's not that often were treated with such respect.

Elean. I can agree with that Bella. Ow here we are.

Screen changes to Helen inside here house trying to put together the TV. Until the front door bell rings. 

Helen. Coming just a sec.

As Helen opens the door she smiles to see the Monster Girls.

Helen. Ow hello girls it's great to see you all again.

Sibella. It's a pleasure to see you to Ms. Helen. Can we come in.

Helen. Sure thing. Ethan went on a walk he'll be back in a while.

As they walked in the house looked calm, relaxing, and welcoming.

Tanis. You have a nice looking house Helen.

Helen. Thanks Tanis. It's not that hard to keep up with Ethan sometimes.

As they looked around Elean notice the TV not fully hooked up and wires tangled up.

Elean. Having some trouble with some electronics. 

Helen. Ow yes. I'm not very good at hooking up stuff.

Elean. You mind if I take a whack at it I'm quit good at it.

Helen. Hm. I don't know.

Phara. It's ok Helen Elean good with electronic things.

Helen. Ha ok then. Just don't get them tangled up anymore alright.

Elean. Don't worry I wont.

Helen. Anyways would any of you like some tea.

Sibella. That would be lovely. Thank you Helen.

Helen. Then I'll be right back.

Tanis. Do you need help Ms. Helen.

Helen. Sure I can always use help Tanis. Right this way.

Tanis. Sure thing.

As Tanis followed Helen into the kitchen.

Phara. Ha Ha. She very nice

Sibella. Indeed for a Human.

 The screen changes to Ms. Grim school Office were Ms. Grim going through paper work. Until there's a nock on her door.

Ms. Grim. You can come in Ethan.

Ethan opens the door and walked in he looked surprised.

Ethan. How did you know it was me?

Ms. Grim. I've changed the school Magic Barrier know I can tell who enters the school grounds. Anyways what are you doing here my girls whe3nt to pay you a visit at your house.

Ethan. Ow well thanks I thought it was strange it was quite around here. Ha ha.

Ms. Grim. Ha. Anyways if there nothing else I have a lot of work to do dear.