97- Mercy to Slaver [Part-4].

Screen opens to Ethan fighting Ninny while Winnie watches while trying to stand with Alex beside her. Ethan striking with speed slowly braking off pieces of his Werewolf Rock Body. However Ninny has manage to scratch up Ethan Warlock Armor using his Silver claws.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Dam it. I can't move. Why did he have to hit me with silver. HAA!!

Alex- Winnie don't move. Your still hurt.

Winnie- GRRRR! I have to try Alex. Warlock in trouble.

Screen changes to Ethan who's manages to keep up with Ninny but eventually he manages strike Ethan again his mask cutting it into four pieces. This lead up by three more claw strikes that go through the Warlock Amor causing Ethan to lightly bleed. Before blasting Ethan against wall with a Telekinesis Blast along with thrown Stalactites him as well. Ethan manages to respond by striking the Stalactites with his sword one managing to cut his shoulder Ethan grabs in pain while hiding his face.

Winnie- Ethan!! AHH!

Alex [Thoughts]- Hu!? Warlock is Ethan.

Winnie try's to move but the pain force her to her knees. 

Alex- Winnie please stop moving your wounds haven't healed.

Winnie [Thoughts]- GRRRRRR! Even with ectoplasm shot my wounds aren't healing. Why?

Ninny- Ha ha ha. Nice try Luna. But I mixed the Silver with some Wolfbane. Earth isn't just moving rock it's the manipulation of plants and what can be grown.

Ninny points to the sealing of the Cavern and it's filled with Wolfbane growing above.

Winnie- Wolfbane!?

Alex- What's that!?

Ninny- It's a plant that can weaken a Werewolf if exposed to it. Making them feel ill and weak. And can kill them if eaten or injected into the body.

Alex- But why aren't you sick?

Ninny- That because human I grew these plants with my blood. I'm immune to there effects. But back to business. 

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ok I played around with him long enough. I need to get in close and end this before things get worse.

Ninny began to form a slave collar in his hand using Earth from the earth around him. Winnie notice this. Ethan confused remaining on guard.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Ow great Slave Collars. And I can't move still. Come on get up!

Winnie looks up at the wolfbane.

Winnie [Thoughts]- GRRRR! If I use my fire I might suricate us or worse make the Wolfbane air born. What do I do?

As Winnie was lost in thought Alex snaps her out of it.

Alex- Winnie he's doing something?

That when Ninny finished forming two slave collar one was gold with a Black Crystal on it. While one was Dark Silver with Dark Red Crystal in middle of the Collar.

Winnie- Ah great.

Ethan [Thoughts]- What the hell are those?

Ninny- Time for you two to kneel before your Master.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Whatever those things are. I'm not allowing them to get around my neck.

Winnie toss Alex aside as Ninny use telekinesis launching the Collars at them.

Alex- Winnie what are you doing? WO!!

Winnie- Werewolf Magma Claws!!

Winnie focus Magma into her claws as the Collar get close to her she swing her claws hitting the Slave Collar. But it takes Winnie strikes and sends it back at Winnie staggering her and gets around her neck. Shocking her with black Lightning coming from the crystal.