48. Blood Ties.

Screen opens to Zane running through the dark forest in his day clothes. He's looking at his communicator on his wrist band. 

Zane- Ethan come in are you there. Respond! Uh! Nova going to kill me when they get back if I can't find him.

That when a Blood Assassin body slams into a tree Infront of him causing Zane to stop. The Assassin body cut up by the telekinesis wave. Zane looks over and see Ethan who just got through killing another group of blood assassins.

Zane- Ethan!? What is going on?

Ethan- Follow me. I'll explain on the way.

Screen changes to Sibella stilled tied up with garlic vines walking beside Volt with ten other assassin guards. There walking into a tomb.

Sibella- You know the Vampire Court will not approve of this. 

Volt- I know please Forgive me Royal. But my father has spent a lot to meet you.

Sibella- So what does he plan to do with me.

Volt- I do not know. But he wish you to not be harmed.

Sibella- If it comes from your family I can tell you it's not good.

As they enter the tomb screen changes back to Zane and Ethan.

Ethan [Mad]- What do mean everyone else is busy. 

Zane- Well the other Rangers failed there test and are doing training inside the Barren Bog with Walter. While I couldn't find ant Ms. Grim Girls.

Ethan- Sibella told me they went to the Monster Realm to gather supply's. While we where heading into town.

Zane- Wait Sibella was with you!?

Ethan- Ya. They took her. It's a good thing I managed to get a tracker on her before they took her.

Zane [Worried]- Then we better hurry.

Ethan- Why do you sound so worried Zane.

Zane- Well you see Sibella is part of a high class Vampire Family. And is a target for assassination.

Ethan- Well why didn't you tell that sooner. Let get moving then.

Screen changes to insider the tomb where Sibella forced to kneel Infront of the crystal ball beside Volt and along with the ten other Blood Assassin's. That when the Family head appears in shadow still covering his body.

Volt- Father I've managed to retrieve Sibella Royal.

Lord- It's a pleasure to meet the future leader of the royal family Sibella.

Sibella- How rood Lord Drake Doren. To kidnap a fellow vampire.

Screen changes to Ethan and Zane slowly walking around the top part of the tomb where they see Sibella and Volt.

Ethan. There they are. Should we attack? 

Zane- Not yet let listen in and see what they want. And remember to keep your Aura hidden.

Ethan- I know that why I powered down my armor. Your not the only one who was trained by the girls.

Screen changes back to Doren Volt and Sibella.

Doren- Forgive me Sibella. But I need you to marry my oldest son to uphold our family strength.

Sibella- Are you insane my family will never approve of this marriage.

Screen changes to Zane who looks angry trying to remain focus.

Zane [Thoughts]- Dam Vampire Lord.

Ethan [Thoughts]- This is crazy. Does this always happen in the Monster Realm? Hu!?