91- Alpha Dual and Back Together [Part-3].

Screen opens with Helen Ethan Tanis Winnie walking into the park. As Phara still in a wheelchair being pushed by Helen. Ethan wearing a black suit with a Dark Red Rose on it. The Girls are wearing Black dresses that close to there regular clothes but look new and clean. There a stage along with coffins about to be lowered into the ground. Tanis still looked upset as Ethan notice the screen changes to her saying her good byes as the sun faded to sunset. As they finash a game of tag. As Winnie watched from leaning against a tree.

Tanis- Ha ha. Tag! I win!!

Eli- Nice game Tanis.

Alex- Ya. You really fast. How do you move so fast.

Tanis-  Well um I do a lot of running at our school.

Tanis has flash back of her training with Ethan dodging and blocking lightning with her sword.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Uh hu. Tanis never told them about our powers. I guess it better then them getting involved like Ethan.

That when phone rings and Alex pulls out his phone.

Alex- Hey dad. . . Ow ok we'll be home soon. Ok bye.

Eli- It's time to go home.

Alex- Ya. Dad wants to leave early tomorrow. 

Eli- Aw. Ok. Sorry Tanis but this will be the last time we can see you.

Tanis- I know. It was nice to play again before you go.

Alex- Yep. It sure was.

Eli pulls out paper from her pocket.

Eli- Here Tanis. It the email and our house number. Please keep in contact with us.

Tanis takes the paper.

Tanis- Don't worry I will.

Alex and Eli hug Tanis good bye. Winnie about to walk over as Ethan appears behind her. Wearing his Warlock Armor.

Ethan- Thought I wouldn't show up to say good bye to.

Winnie- No. I sensed you from a mile away. How did you change without getting catch by the Military.

Ethan- The ally ways are always empty. Now come let say our good byes.

As they head to say there good byes the screen changes to a Military Soldier watching them and activates his Radio.

USA Soldier- Sir we found him. Do you want us to engage and bring him in. 

????- No. The higher ups don't see him useful yet. But keep an eye on him until further notice.

USA Soldier- Roger that sir. Over and out.

Winnie ears twitched as the screen changes to Ethan and Winnie walking up to them.

Eli- Warlock! What are you doing her?

Ethan- Just thought to drop bye to say my good byes as well. Sorry about not being around.

Alex- It's alright your probably busy protecting others. Like what you and Winnie did with us.

Winnie- Ha I wish to kid. But it not easy to be that strong without hours of training. Right War Boy.

Ethan looked at Winnie his eyes glairing at her. She just shrugged with a smile. 

Ethan- Well I could say the same about you two Fur Ball. But anyways be carful out there you two. There's always more danger out there beside that spider monster.

Winnie rolled her eyes at that comment from Ethan.

Eli- Don't worry we now. The Police Chief explained to us about that.