107- Nightmares Visons [Part-3].

Screen opens to Dark Forest as Black and Dark Red Lightning strikes and flash across the sky. As screen changes to Winnie getting struck by Black Lightning Bolt from the sky as True Alpha brakes free from Phara Ice Spikes trying to trap him with a Wind Repulse. That nock back all the girls but Elean who slides back. True Alpha goes to strike Winnie with Black Lightning running through his sword.

Winnie- AHHHHHHH!!!

 True Alpha [Controlling Ethan body]- Die! Half Breed Filth!

Sibella- Winnie look out!!

Winnie [Thoughts]- Dam it I can't move. Hu Elean!?

But Elean manages to yank her out of the way moving with blinding speed. But she loses her hand along with getting shocked. Elean slides on the ground while holding Winnie. She rolls on her knees away from True Alpha.

Elean- Ah! You ok Winnie.

Winnie- Ya. Uh!? Your hand Elean!

Elean- I'm fine. I still have one hand. AHH. So do you mind burning the wound close for me.

Winnie- Uh! Sure thing.

Elean- AHHHH. .

Winnie grabs Elean shoulder uses her fire to seal the wound.

Sibella- Winnie Elean look out!!

As Elean stood she gripped her sword with her one good hand tight. As they stood back on there feet True Alpha leaps at them. Slamming into Winnie and Elean forcing them to defend against his advancing assault. As the screen changes to Tanis in knee meditation with her summoned pyramid and Obelisks gathering Aura.

Tanis [Thoughts]- Come on just a little more gathering Aura and then I can use Pharaohs Wrath at full power. But if we use this against brother he wont survive. . .

That when True Alpha voice appears into Tanis thoughts.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Hello there Little Desert Elf!

Tanis [Thoughts]- HU!?! How did you get into my thoughts.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Simple you underestimate me. Little Elf. But I have something I want you to hear.

Tanis [Thoughts]- And what would that be!?

Ethan [Thoughts]- Leave Tanis alone True Alpha! AHHH!!

Ethan manages to resist the pain but he couldn't and screamed in pain to the sound of lightning and braking of bones.

Tanis [Thoughts]- Brother!!!

Ethan [Thoughts]- AHHHHH AHH AHHHH!!

Tanis [Thoughts]- No!!

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Ha ha ha. How sad. To be so weak and unable to stand up to not just the Magic Courts but those fake friends of yours. Ow how sad.

Tanis [Thoughts]- Shut up! I'm not weak and your now for your lying True Alpha.

True Alpha [Thoughts]- Right I'm lying. Those eye scars tell me other wises. And you know it. Also why submit to those who care nothing about you and your brother. Turn your spell against your fake friends. And I'll make sure you can be together and be happy with your Big Brother.

Tanis looked conflicted remember the Magic Court putting the mind control spell on her. She was held down by Dark Silver chains coming from a Black Magic Circle as they force a seal on her head. The seal was there Flag of the Celesta and Luna Republic that a half Sun and Moon. Tanis was crying while struggling. As the other Monster Girls watch in disgust. 

Tanis- NO! AHHHHH!! I wont harm my Brother! AHHHHHH!!!

Sue-Long [Desert Elf Oasis Sultan]- You will obey. It is your duty as a Desert Elf of the Oasis Empire! Now obey!