81.Rip and Tear [Part-3].

Screen opens to forest road were Ostrava was holding off the Holly Knight Army. But instead of him fighting there Mason Erick and Bliss dealing with the remaining Knights. Mason striking Knights down with focus and control moving one to another while dodging point blank shots. Erick was deflecting a sniper round back at the shoot while dealing with Knights charging at him trying to cut him down with there swords. But he remain focus keeping his sword close to him and over coming each Knight that attacks him. While Bliss leaps from one Knight to another with great speed. She using two daggers that burn Dark Red Striking through the Knights.

Bliss- Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Big Top Dagger Blitz!!

Erick looks at Bliss worried at Bliss as she finish off the last knight around them.

Erick- Bliss are you alright.

Bliss- Ha Ha Ha. Of course I am my little assistant. 

When Bliss turns to face Erick her face is showing from her hood. Her hair was Red while her face was white as a clown a red blush and nose. While her eyes was Light Green.

Erick- Bliss your losing control again!

Bliss grabbed her head covering her face when she removed her hand her hair eyes and skin color changed. Her eyes were Light Blue, her skin changed to white was pure black.

Bliss- Uh! Sorry I'm alright. Ha.

Bliss smiled as a Holly Knight leaps down from the tree's trying to strike Bliss. But Mason use a telekinesis to blast him through a tree killing the Knight.

Bliss- Nice shot commander.

Erick- Are you alright sir.

Mason- Yes I am. We must finish this quick and help the others.

Bliss- Why? I can sense there Aura from here and they seem more them capable of dealing with these Bucket Heads themself. 

Mason- There are allies Bliss. We don't abandon them. Also learn to control that other side of you better. Otherwise this will be the last mission I take you on understand.

Bliss- Yes sir.

Bliss couldn't look Mason in the eyes. But before anyone could say anything else a Holly Knight shoot a rocket at them but Mason uses telekinesis and pushes it back exploding and t8aking out the group that was charging at them.

Erick- Uh. Here they come again.

Mason- Ready yourselves. There a lot more here then I thought.

Holly Knights wearing commo gear turn visible and leap out of the tree's as Mason Erick and Bliss activate there blades. Mason Blade burns a Light Blue, while Ericks sword burned a Dark Blue along with Bliss Blade \burns a Dark Red. As Mason blast the Holly Knights that leaped at them from the tree's. The screen changes to Winnie and Ostrava there weapons at the ready to fight against the Lightning and Silver Priest as rain falls from the sky. Ostrava sense Ethan Dark Arura as he fights Thanatos.

Ostrava [Thoughts]- Hu!? That Aura it's like an Alpha. Is he Luna Mate. Did Winnie really mark a human!?

Winnie notice Ostrava looking at Ethan.

Winnie- Hey Ostrava focus would you!

Ostrava- Ow right. I shall deal with the False Lightning Priest then.

Winnie- Ha. Fine by me. I get the Silver tin head.

Lightning Priest- Uh. Nice work Silver. Now we another Hell Hound to deal with.

Silver Priest- Then you should have left the Female Hound to me.  Now back off this time.

Lightning Priest- UHH! Fine but if you get into trouble don't come crying to me for help.