18. Alchemy Sphere.

Screen opens to Ethan at The Temple trying to lift the 25 obelisks but is only able to lift two with strain. Winnie is watching in a near by tree sitting on the branch. Ethan in training gear.

Winnie [Thoughts]. I'm impressed Ethan you've came a long way. With in these two month..

Ethan [Mad and Tired]. Dame it why can't I lift these things!

When Ethan got angry the two obelisks lift higher. But he drops them when he realize getting angry isn't helping. Winnie hops down off the tree and walks over to Ethan.

Winnie [Thoughts]. Hu!? Gr! That Aura again. It  feels so wrong. Like Ethan in dying pain.

Ethan [Thoughts]. Come on I can do better then this. [Hits the Ground]. AH! Revolta probably already regained her strength and will be back causing trouble with here powers. Uh! There must be a faster way to become stronger.

Winnie. Hey Ethie. Still having trouble controlling your Aura.

Ethan [Sad and Worried]. Ha. Isn't that always the problem with me. The Witch should be back at full strength. And I'm here lifting Obelisks.

As Ethan gets up he looks like he defeated.

Winnie. Ha that's true. I might be able to help you become stronger.

Ethan [Surprised]. Really how!?

Winnie. If you want my help call me Master.

Ethan. What really you still want me to call you that?

Winnie. Only during training practice. Beside if I'm going to back stab the other and advance your training I want something out of it. Ha.

Ethan [Mad]. You better not be joking around Winnie.

Winnie. Since when have I ever joked when it came to training,

Ethan. Verry well I agree.

Winnie [Evil Smile]. Agree to who? 

Ethan [Embarrassed]. Agree with you . m .Master.

Winnie [Evilly Happy]. Alright then right this way. My  Apprentice.

Screen changes to inside Ms. Grim School Sibella room. Were Tanis talking to Sibella and Elean.

Tanis. Ow come on Ethan proved himself. We should tell him.

Sibella. No Tanis the Magic Court has spoken. Were not telling him about the monster realm.

Tamis. At least can he be a member at these meetings. He is a student at this school.

Elean. That would depend on the meeting Tanis. We just can't have him there if it about him.

Tanis. This is wrong he's a loyal friend and would do nothing to hurt us.

Sibella. It's not about that. The rules the Magic Court gave us we might no agree with but were stuck with them. Unless we face there wrath.

Phara phases through the wall from the door.

Phara [Happy and Friendly]. Ha Ha Ha. There right Tanis. We defies the Court they can ban us or worse have us killed. So we need to tread carefully. Alright. 

Tanis [Sad]. Ow alight. But he will find out eventually you all know.

Sibella. We know. 

Elean. So don't worry Tanis. Were deal with it when he does.

Tanis [Sad]. Ok. I hope he doesn't hate us.

Phara. Hey it's Ethan I'm sure he'll be fine.

That when it began to rain outside and jolt of lightning light up part of the room. The screen changes to Ethan following Winnie down the school basement. Were they enter the room