40. Monster Theater [Halloween SPECIAL] [Part.1].

Screen opens to Ethan and Winnie meeting up with Tanis who's being helped by there pet dragon Spark. There back stage of the theater. They were still bright red.

Tanis [Confused and Surprised]. Hey you two. Uh are you two alright your bright red.

Ethan and Winnie. Yes!

Spark [Evil Laugh]. HA HA HA HA!

Winnie. Ow shut it Spark.

Ethan. I mean were alright Tanis.

Tanis. Um ok. You two need to get ready there be here soon. And the others are ready with there performances.

Winnie. Ya let's give them a show they wont forget.

Tanis. Ha. I can agree with that. Right Spark.

Spark. Uh Hu!

Screen changes to Jason joining the rest of the parents. And spots and walks over to Helen. Who's talking to Phara parents.

Jason. Well It's a pleasure to see you again Miss Helen.

Helen. Yes it is.

Claire. Ah! Jason how has things been.

Jason. Good. So you two know Helen.

Robert. Yes. She was the one who helped us control our powers.

Jason. Hm interesting. I didn't know that.

Helen. There plenty of things you and your Werewolf Counsel don't know about me.

Jason. Hm. Then I might have to investigate you myself.

Helen look at the clock Before looking back at Helen.

Helen. Good luck with that. Know excuse me but I need to go.

Helen left heading towards the theater.

Robert. Wow. Smooth moves Jason. Ha Ha Ha.

Claire. Ya what did you do to her.

Jason. Just paid her a visit that all.

Robert. Let me guess you told her about your stupid Werewolf laws.

Jason. There not stupid phantom. Besides you know the punishments if I go against the Counsel.

Robert. Ya but your on that counsel you can change those laws.

Jason. I wish it was that simple.

That when Ms. Grim enter the room. And her levitating gloves hold a bell and rings it.

Ms. Grim [Clear Throat]. Thank you all for coming to tonight's open house. Know we shall head down to the theater and watch special performances. They prepared for your entertainment. 

Screen changes to the theater back stage. Were Ethan and the Monster Girls get ready.

Ethan. Uh Tanis.

Tanis. Ya. Bro.

Ethan. I was wondering what happened to Spark? He hasn't been around for a while. And I think the last time I saw him was after the Holly Knight's attacked us.

Tanis. Well Spark is getting older so he's going through growing pains.

Ethan. Growing pains? Wait how big can he get.

Tanis. Hm. He's still a baby so if I'm right around the size of the school.

Ethan. Wo. That's big. How will you keep him when he get that big?

Tanis. There's a collars that can keep him small. Also he has another 25 years before he gets that tall.

Ethan. Ha I bet he'll become a hand full. More so then what he is know.