85- Werewolf Blooded [Part-3].

Screen opens to Ethan slamming into ground blasting away Zombie Knights ripping them apart. He continue to running to Muddy Creek Park.

Ethan- Storm Slam!!

As he does Ethan using his wrist band to communicate with the Rangers and other Monster Girls.

Zane- Ethan you alright.

Ethan- Ow you know I'm surviving.

A knight leap attacks Ethan with there long swords griped firm in there hands. Ethan speed blitz through them cutting the knights in two and continuing to run. As screen changes to Zane who in there Ranger Armor fighting along side police pushing back the undead knights along with Elean and Sibella.

Zane- Well hold on where pushing back to we'll be there soon to aid you. Hu!?

[Zombie Bowmen Description- His eyes are black with Dark Red Dot. There Armor Light Dark Grey with pure black robes. They have a short singlehanded knight sword. The Bow is giant made of Grey Silver. The bows are Black with Dark Silver arrow point. There a small Dark Silver hand shield on there wrist].

Than leaps back as giant bow lands near him. Another hits a Police SWAT car ripping it to pieces. As heavy armored knights wielding giant swords step forward. While on roofs giant long bow knights aim there weapons at the police and Rangers.

Zane- On second thought it might take a bit long.

Nova- Just hang on Cousin where be there soon as we can.

Elean- Hm. It would seem Revolta upgraded her Knights. 

Sibella- Indeed. Just another thing to report to the court.

Gunter- Girls look out! Huntsmen Earth Wall!

Gunter slams his hand into the ground and earth wall emerges with Huntsmen Coin Symbol on it. The arrow hit it stopping the arrow but cracking the wall. Sibella and Elean leaps back as two more brakes the wall. They land next to Gunter.

Gunter [Thoughts]- What!? That should have stopped them. What has  kind of Monsters Revolta have manage to create?

Elean- Thank you Green for your help.

Gunter- Anytime Elean.

That when Phara voice is heard through all there thoughts.

Phara- Guys I need a little help here.

Ethan- Phara!? 

Zane- How did you contacting us? You don't have a communicator.

Phara- Uh. To put a long story short I'm using my mind link to communicate with you. But I could use some help here. Tanis hurt and I can't get to the hospital or Jon's for help.

Ethan- What!! What happen to Tanis Phara!

The other Ranger listen in but continue to aid the Police. While a few SWAT Snipers hit the Bowmen who manage to take many of there shots or block them with there small wrist shield.

Phara- Revolta new Royal Guards used some type of new daggers that exploded and nocked her out.

Screen changes to Phara who hiding behind an ice wall with spikes Infront of it. While bow Zombie Knights try to brake through. And Knights wielding sword charge at her trying to get through the ice. Phara holding Tanis.

Ethan- Hang on I'm on my way.

Zane- No. We'll help her. Go help Ostrava and Winnie. Phara where are you?

Phara- Almost to the Hospital. I could get to Jon's there was to many knights being summoned over there. But I'm surrounded by Zombie Knights and Bowmen.