88- Revolta Judgment [Part-6].

Screen opens to Ethan Ostrava and Winnie being shocked and fall to there knees in pain from the Black Lightning strike from the storm. Lila watches happy  seeing them suffer. 

Lila- Ha ha ha. Like I said your death is here you Mutts and Human Filth.

Ethan manages to stand back up and checks his jacket and feel his gun. 

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ow thank god my gun didn't explode from that.

Ethan- Not going to happen. Ostrava Winnie are you two alright.

Dark Aura form around Ethan body again.

Ostrava- I'm sorry fellow knight. I can't feel my legs. Ah.

Ostrava try's to get up but collapse his armor cracked all over and burned from the Lightning.

Winnie- Good your not taking me away from Ethan then.

Winnie wounds heal but not as fast and leaves many wont heal from the strain on her body.

Ethan- Winnie please take Ostrava and go. I can hold off her for a while longer.

Winnie- I'm not leaving you Apprentice. You  know me by now. Also I can't believe you tryed to have Ostrava drag me away!

Ethan- Ha. Well I was worried about you. Why can't I be?

Winnie looks away from Ethan hiding her face that was bright red.

Winnie- You can. And I worry about you to. Now let kill this Inquisitor. 

Wendy appears next to Winnie in her. Looking made at her.

Wendy [Thoughts]- AHHH! Why can't you just say you love him! I'm mean this is the best moment and might be your last! So come on!

Winnie smiles and Wendy complaining.

Lila- Uh. You two are a sick couple. Now die!

A magic circle appears under Lila it burns a Black Color with I and skull in middle of it. Lila unleased formed Lightning in both of her hands that was mixed with Fire Wind and unleased it at Ethan that tears apart the ground. Ethan moves Infront of Winnie and blocks the Lightning with his hand forcing it the lightning into his hand. Winnie place her hand Ethan back and give him her Aura to hold off Lila Lightning. Ethan try's to focus but he's cut off prom True Alpha Aura.

Ethan [Thoughts]- What!? I can't use True Alpha Aura!?

Lila- Ha. You think I wouldn't come prepared to kill each of you. Especially you Warlock. I know all your tricks. Including that curse soul that resides with in you.   

Ostrava [Thoughts]- This isn't good. That Magic Circle mixing with Lila Lightning and stopping Ethan from using True Alpha Aura. I need to help them. Come on body. Move. AHH! Move!

Ostrava manages to force himself up but collapse onto the back of Winnie.

Winnie- Ostrava!

Ostrava- Sorry Luna but I might as well lend you two what Aura I have left.

Winnie- Can you please stop calling me that for once.

Ostrava- Like I said before it a force of habit. I'm sorry about that.

Ethan try's to push back with his own Lightning but it causes an explosion that stagers Ethan but Winnie and Ostrava keep him upright. The explosion burns Ethan hands as he continue to focus.  

Lila- GRRR! Why wont you three die already!! 

Lila increase the Lightning force and began burning Ethan hands. At this point Ethan Ostrava and Winnie look like they where going to collapse. As Lila smiled it disappeared and she stopped her lightning as Helen leaped in the air from behind her to strike her down. Helen Blade Burned Dark Green and Dark Green Black Lightning.