16. The Holly Knights.

Screen opens to outside Ms. Grim School. Then goes inside of Sibella room were the Monster Girl's are gathered.

Sibella. Alright everyone you know why were here.

Phara. Ha Ha. YA were here to talk about Ethan right.

Sibella. Indeed Phara. The Magic Court want us to keep an eye on his development and training.

Winnie. And why would they want to know that?

Elean. They are interested in Human development with Aura. And since Humans are heavily restrict from using Aura in the Monster Realm.

Tanis. That messed up. Ethan our Friend and a fellow Student they can't do this.

Sibella. I'm afraid we have no choice it's a order from the main Court. 

Winnie. Hold on let me see that note.

Winnie grabs the note.

Winnie. Hmm. We the Magic Court have voted for the students of Ms. Grim School to report on the Huma Ethan development throughout his training at Ms. Grim School. Ah! It says nothing about telling him about us telling him or if he trains by himself. Fancy that.

Sibella. Hold on let me see that.

Winnie gives Sibella the note back. As Elean and Sibella look over.

Elean. Well Winnie right.

Sibella. For once.

Winnie. So I say we tell Ethan. The Courts wanting us to spy on him. All in favor.

Tanis, Phara. I!

Sibella looked at Elean.

Elean. I.

Tanis raised her hand.

Sibella. Very well were tell when his training with Ms. Grim is done but until then we have a few more things to address. And yes Tanis.

Tanis. Can we tell Ethan about how Humans are treated in the Monster Realm yet.

Sibella. No. You know what the courts said about anything about him the Monster Realm History.

Elean. Also he might view us different if he found out how we truly see him.

Tanis. I know but it's wrong to keep lying to him and he'll find out eventually.

Sibella. This discussion over Tanis. Is there anything else that you would like to discuss.

Tanis. No Ms. Bella.

Sibella. Alright then. We also need to gather supplies for next month Halloween Open House. 

Screen changes to Ethan on his knee's while in his damaged training armor and he look weak. As shadow hands try's to grab Ethan who using Winnie sword to cut them down. Ms. Grim talk to Ethan through his thoughts.

Ms. Grim {Thoughts].  Focus Ethan or your never get out of here.

Ethan. What do you think I'm doing.

That's when Ethan trips and is grabbed by multiple Shadow hands. As they start to pull Ethan into a black void.

Ethan [Thoughts]. Dame it. . Can't move. Ok I need to focus.

Before Ethan was fully yanked into the void he closed his eyes and focus. When he open his eye's he's inside the meditation room with Ms. Grim next to him.

Ms. Grim. Well done Ethan. A few more weeks and you should be able to resist the basic Mind Attack ability's.

Ethan [Exhausted]. That's good know. Um Ms. Grim. I was wondering how long before Revolta returns.